[NL20-NL50] [SH] NL 25 AQ check back on the flop spot ?

• DeMarcohsp
      DeMarcohsp
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
      SB ($25)
      BB ($21.36)
      UTG ($18.40)
      Hero ($58.74)
      CO ($32)
      BTN ($25.75)

Dealt to Hero A:spade: Q:diamond:

fold, Hero raises to $0.75, fold, BTN calls $0.75, fold, BB calls $0.50

FLOP ($2.35) 4:diamond: 4:spade: 2:club:

BB checks, Hero checks, BTN bets $1.50, BB folds, Hero folds

BTN wins $2.24

BB is 40/20, BU 16/10

I thought that against 2 players I am not having too much FE on the flop as I can't expect them to fold anything starting with 55+ so I should at least 2 barrel but often 3 barrel on the right cards.

If they call me with 55+ on the flop this means that this is still good to barrel with my hand, because very often overcards will come to their pairs and I should move them off an overpair with a 3 barrel pretty often.

Right? Aggro fish FTW :f_p:
  • 3 replies
    • z1pz0r
      z1pz0r
      Bronze
      Just conbet, if u get called by both, give up, if bb calls just check down or valuebet if u hit, against bu just 3 barrel if you were not very aggro that session, ur perceived range is very strong, also look at his wtsd
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by z1pz0r
      Just conbet, if u get called by both, give up, if bb calls just check down or valuebet if u hit, against bu just 3 barrel if you were not very aggro that session, ur perceived range is very strong, also look at his wtsd
      +1 on that safe board I´d also c-bet and go from there, you can always give up on the turn, but very likely you have best hand on the flop, so why not continue aggression and take down pot.
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      Hmmm I don't tihnk he is ahead at this stage, as it's very likely at least one of his opponents has a pocket pair, which they won't be folding on this flop, and maybe not even to a triple barrel unless 2 overcards to their pocket pair come on the turn and river. But I would still Cbet, whilst the fold equity may not be there on the flop we have decent equity with our overcards, and if a high card comes on the turn i'd continue barrelling, unless you think one ofthem is capable of hero calling 3 streets.