revlacs micro MMT & SNG blog

• revlac
      revlac
      Bronze
      Hey, wanted to start a blog to track my progress and perhaps get some feedback from time to time.

I'm currently a losing player, down ~$100 on Stars and lost my starting capital on FT.

Going to start using bankroll management and play my favourite and probably best games, SNGs and MTT starting at the .10c 360 players on pokerstars, and moving up when I have 50 buyins for the next level (next would be the .25c 90 players). Whilst playing i'll hopefully implement an abc game. Will be playing 2-4 tables at a time on the .10c for no, whilst playing the occasional freeroll across a few sites.

I'd appreciate feedback, and will be reading more strategy and books and taking notes from them, also starting a new PokerTracker database. My username is revlac on pokerstars for sharkscoping etc.

Thats my graph on stars at the moment, have consistently lost on cash as well, so none of those.

My ultimate goal is to eventually reach a bankroll of $1000, so my goal for the next month is to reach $50 and move up to the $1 45/90 players.

Thanks for reading, again would appreciate any feedback anyone has at any time.
  • 2 replies
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Wow, nice graph...straight down. :f_o:

If you want to play MTTs dont play with less than 100BIs. 50 is probabla not enough, because there will be some huge swings. ;)
      Other than that...read MTT section here, and stick to the articles. It will be enough for micros.

GL with your poker path. :)
    • revlac
      revlac
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TiciBoy
      Wow, nice graph...straight down. :f_o:

If you want to play MTTs dont play with less than 100BIs. 50 is probabla not enough, because there will be some huge swings. ;)
      Other than that...read MTT section here, and stick to the articles. It will be enough for micros.

GL with your poker path. :)
      Thanks mate, can't play anything else with $5.00 for now, will implement that asap.

Quick update seeing as PT3 isn't updating my cashes for the .10c ones, so i'll put it here.

Played 3, cashed in 29th place for .24c, so -0.06c.

Super micro but feeling positive I guess :D

Bankroll $5.29 lol.