hello all

• stegs73
      Hi all. Joined via the quiz thing. I mainly play low stake tourns on 888 and are a member of the forums there, i shall be playing some cash games on william hill hopefully when my $50 is transfered in there, see ya at the tables hopefully and good luck to you all.
  • 6 replies
    • EagleStar88
      Oh my, Stegsy it is really you? tell me it is true :D

Hello my friend, long time no see and all that. How are you, glad that you got some sort of package etc sorted out in the end.

Oh and a big warm welcome to the wonderful and friendly community here at PokerStrategy.com, really good to see a quality gent such as yourself join us :f_love:

If you have any questions whatsoever or would like clarification on any aspect, don't hesitate to give us a shout.

Trust all the family are well and will talk soon, best regards,

(yes honestly it really is lol)
    • ExternalUseOnly
      Hey there stegs73

Good to have you here at PokerStrategy.com :)

A friend of Barts is a friend of us all. I hope you enjoy your stay here and that it is a long and prosperous one. Everyone here is really friendly and helpfull so if you need anything just ask away

Good luck at the tables mate,
    • Waiboy
      You've come to a great place, stegs73!

Good luck grinding up the starting capital and making use of all the fantastic content.

Take care. :s_cool:
    • purplefizz
      welcome stegs73!

why so quiet? :D warm welcome to the community! how are you? what are you playing? seems that you know bart in real life. so tell me, what is he reaaaallly like? :D hehe

anyway, glad to have you join us. now dont be shy and tell us a bit about yourself.

• HockeyTobi
      Welcome from the german community
    • IngridN
      Hellooooo All, haven't seen so many beautiful blue avatars in one place :heart:

now back to why I really came to this thread... :D

Welcome to our community Stegs,

Are we playing hide and seek? How do you find playing at William Hill? Have you tried our daily freerolls yet?

Don't be shy, would be glad to hear from you again and let us know if we can help you with any topics.