$4.90
      BB (Hero):
      $6.10
      UTG2:
      $10.15
      MP1:
      $10.18

Preflop: Hero is BB with K, Q.
      6 folds, SB calls $0.05, Hero raises to $0.40, SB calls $0.30.

Flop: ($0.8) 7, K, A (2 players)
      SB bets $0.76, Hero calls $0.76.

Turn: ($2.32) 5 (2 players)
      SB bets $2.21, Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2.32.

Villain stats in 181 hands :
      16(vpip)/6(pfr)/2(3b)/-/6(steal)
      100(cbet)/40(fcbet)/-/28(wtsd)/5.5(af)

Fold flop? Fold turn?
  • 3 replies
    • Pureness
      Pureness
      Bronze
      Hey,

I would just fold the flop. You don't exactly have a plan if you fold on the turn; looks like you're just aiming to hit 2p/set. If you call on a flop, you must be sure you're either ahead or you have a good chance to get ahead. There's not a big chance you get ahead with no draws, so if you call you should be sure to be ahead or bluff him out. If you're planning on folding the turn when a blank drops out, just fold the flop :)
    • BadeaCelRau
      BadeaCelRau
      Bronze
      I don't see why he has to donk pot with an ace, after he limped it in the small blind Oo. His steal is very small but it covers most decent/good aces and why would he donk pot with a weak ace when I raised him?
      I considered my K as a top pair, but on the turn he bets again and makes it potsized so he probably got something better because he just committed himself and I don't think he's such a spewtard.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Pureness
      Hey,

I would just fold the flop. You don't exactly have a plan if you fold on the turn; looks like you're just aiming to hit 2p/set. If you call on a flop, you must be sure you're either ahead or you have a good chance to get ahead. There's not a big chance you get ahead with no draws, so if you call you should be sure to be ahead or bluff him out. If you're planning on folding the turn when a blank drops out, just fold the flop :)
      I agree 100% with this, it is not about understanding a fish reasoning because that doesnt make sense, you just play whatever is maxEV

- Gerv