This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Mugges lucky streak

• Mugge88
      Mugge88
      Bronze
      As some of you might have noticed i have ben absent from the board for a while, but just needed a break for other things than poker :) (and playing more or less break-even over ~5k hands didn't make it easier to sit down at the table.. The good news: I'm back again ready to start again :)

Decided to go for shorthanded this time, since I believe that a decent player can gain a much bigger edge there.. bad news: The lowest 6-max tables at party are at NL25 and my BR wasn't completely up for the task.. So for first time in my career i put aside the rules of BRM i had been following so closely and too a shot (wasn't so underrolled, but still not at the 20BI's I usually go for).. Here is the progress so far.. Admitted, i had a great streak :)

Will keep you informed on the progress once in a while :)

Best regards,
      Mugge
  • 2 replies
    • undercover82
      undercover82
      Bronze
      Nice run but... 460 hands in 6 days ?:D whats up with these mini sessions?
    • Mugge88
      Mugge88
      Bronze
      Didn't say anything about having much time for poker, but the number will be bigger as soon as i got a whole evening free, which will be.. hmm.. sometime in may ;)

Should be added i'm down to one table atm, since i won't miss out any slight EV as long as I'm underrolled (+ i am experimenting with a more laggish style, which requires much more reads than the standard tag play to be succesful).. will switch to two tables sometime soon..

Will keep you updated on any progress :)