Mugges lucky streak

• Mugge88
      Mugge88
      Bronze
      As some of you might have noticed i have ben absent from the board for a while, but just needed a break for other things than poker :) (and playing more or less break-even over ~5k hands didn't make it easier to sit down at the table.. The good news: I'm back again ready to start again :)

Decided to go for shorthanded this time, since I believe that a decent player can gain a much bigger edge there.. bad news: The lowest 6-max tables at party are at NL25 and my BR wasn't completely up for the task.. So for first time in my career i put aside the rules of BRM i had been following so closely and too a shot (wasn't so underrolled, but still not at the 20BI's I usually go for).. Here is the progress so far.. Admitted, i had a great streak :)

Will keep you informed on the progress once in a while :)

Best regards,
      Mugge
  • 2 replies
    • undercover82
      undercover82
      Bronze
      Nice run but... 460 hands in 6 days ?:D whats up with these mini sessions?
    • Mugge88
      Mugge88
      Bronze
      Didn't say anything about having much time for poker, but the number will be bigger as soon as i got a whole evening free, which will be.. hmm.. sometime in may ;)

Should be added i'm down to one table atm, since i won't miss out any slight EV as long as I'm underrolled (+ i am experimenting with a more laggish style, which requires much more reads than the standard tag play to be succesful).. will switch to two tables sometime soon..

Will keep you updated on any progress :)