Auszahlung

• Cyder
      Cyder
      Bronze
      Wie kann ich mein geld von full tilt auszahlen lassen wenn ich selbst nicht eingezahlt habe sondern nur den 50$ bonus erhalten habe?
      denn anscheinend kann man nur mit der methode ausbezahltweren mit der man auch eingezahlt hat....
  • 5 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi Cyder

I have tried translating it with the Google tools but it came out quite poor :)

I am sure someone will come to answer soon. In the meantime you can try either re-writing your post in English or try to post it in our German community forums.

Best Regards

Thazar
    • Baudichauf
      Baudichauf
      Bronze
      Du bist im falschen Forum :-) Du bist im Englischen gelandet.

Du musst erst ein paar FullTilt Punkt erspielen um das auscashen zu können. Sind es 100 oder 300? Weiß ich nicht auswendig.

He is wondering how he can cash the $50, is it right that u need 100 FTP before you can cash the $50? Or even more?
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Thanks for the translation:

To withdraw the starting capital you need:

-1000 Full Tilt Points required to cash out the Free $50 + winnings. (No timelimit)

or

- 100 Full Tilt Points required to withdraw (Free $50 + winnings) if you make a deposit. (This rule only applies if the deposit was made after receiving Free $50)

Best regards

Thazar
    • Cyder
      Cyder
      Bronze
      i got 1k ftp but i cant cashout because there is the rule that u can only cash out with the methode u deposited so i cant cashout
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi cyder

You can normally request a check without depositing, but I have never tried it so can't guarantee however other members might be able to help you further

Best regards

Thazar