Robbed !!!!

• NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      I was playing on 4 cash tables and one tournament 750gp rebuy, and then this is comes to my screen

http://screenshooter.net/6160268/cebpmpx

and then the poker client close up,so i say to my self i will print this just to show you how William hill is bad ( i don't think there is worst poker client then WH )

and i login again to my account and i see that my bankroll is 30 euros and my 20 euros witch was splited on 4 tables are simply gone

1 table= 12$+
      2 table= 7$+
      3 table= 4$+
      4 table= 4$+

that's equal to 28$+ in euros around 20

i am already waiting 30 minutes and my bankroll is still 30 euros. I don't think they will give me back my money so i don't even bother.

Pokerstrategy thanks for your free starting capital but i think that i will give those money to some random dude and put my own money on some other poker client

no use to bother playing. What if this happaend on NL50 or NL100 and rob me again 300-400$ ?

I really hate William Hill ;)
  • 8 replies
    • NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      money is here after one and a half hour...
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi NikolaB85,

Thanks for the update and glad you got the money back ok. Obviously after such an incident it does take the poker room a little while to return things to normal, but they are not out to deceive you in any way and will quickly look to resolve such aspects.

Maybe this was just an unavoidable and one off blip? Has it happened before? I don't personally play on William Hill yet myself but probably will soon. I've occasionally experienced similar outages on other platforms though, they are I'm afraid difficult to totally avoid, but they should be few and far between.

It should still be relatively easy to clear the initial starting capital and any relevent first bonus and then you can transfer the funds to another partner platform if you are still not 100% happy.

Let us know how you get on.

Best regards,

Bart
    • NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      yea i will prob. run one more week at WH until i clear the rake,after that i take out the money and transfer to other poker client,maybe Full Tilt.

i am not good player but also not a bad player.In time to time i can make a good read and fold some of the best hands like AA or KK when i have the feeling that other guy hit the flush or straight on the turn,river, and he show me the cards and i am glad i folded. After all it isn't about how much hand is monster it's about how the hand worth to you, In my opinion AA and KK doesn't worth to go all in sometimes.Simply because i lost with those hands too many times...

But the thing is i was really in a good mood playing today.I started my session with 4 tables (witch is max if u play on WH,otherwise the client tilts you ) and i sit on every table with 4$ so i was making profit on every table in that moment.

Anyway i hope at least i will double up my bankroll to 100$ or 150$ for this next week so i can start again on other Poker site...

thanks for replaying bart.
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      Robbed !!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page I was playing on 4 cash tables and one tournament 750gp rebuy, and then this is comes to my screen http://screenshooter.net/6160268/cebpmpx and then the poker client close up,so i say to my self i will print this just to show you how William hill is bad ( i don't think there is worst poker client then WH )

The screen page was from your pokerclient software. It told you that you disconected from the server. That's happen many times to me because my bad internet connection. It usually takes less than a minute to reconnect (never >2 minutes).

I can confirm that its hard to multitabling at WH. 4 tables are max, imo.
    • NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      first time to me,no matter how much time takes to reconect anyway u will be kicked you from the cash tables and that makes me feel bad :s_mad:
    • slammyjammy
      slammyjammy
      Bronze
      i think they make enough money from the ridic rake at that site they dont need to not pay u back :P
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by patszerdonk
      Robbed !!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page I was playing on 4 cash tables and one tournament 750gp rebuy, and then this is comes to my screen http://screenshooter.net/6160268/cebpmpx and then the poker client close up,so i say to my self i will print this just to show you how William hill is bad ( i don't think there is worst poker client then WH )

The screen page was from your pokerclient software. It told you that you disconected from the server. That's happen many times to me because my bad internet connection. It usually takes less than a minute to reconnect (never >2 minutes).

I can confirm that its hard to multitabling at WH. 4 tables are max, imo.
      When you get used to it, it is not so hard to play 10+ tables. ;) But it is absolutely not even close to Pokerstars or Full Tilt software. I miss FTP. :f_cry:
    • RubyWesson
      RubyWesson
      Bronze
      2 words:

Bankroll Management

I know its not topic related but 4 tables is over 40% of your bankroll?