cant win today!!!!

• roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Had one of those days where I just cant win!!!! First thing this morning I sat down to play and my first hand was kk and you guessed it I got busted!!! its gone from bad to worse!!! some was tilt and some was just pure crappy luck!!! I just shoved to a fish with 99 as he was rasing like mad and his 44 held up!!! when will it turn!!!!

A few weeks ago I almost gave poker up but thought I would have one more go at it and have been showing a profit for the last few weeks with a nice steady climb back up, but today has been a disaster!!!!! :(
  • 5 replies
    • JazBenz
      JazBenz
      Bronze
      on days like that u just gotta stop until your mindset has improved... im taking a break too right now
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Welcome to poker.
    • MJQuads
      MJQuads
      Bronze
      Originally posted by roopopper
      Had one of those days where I just cant win!!!! First thing this morning I sat down to play and my first hand was kk and you guessed it I got busted!!! its gone from bad to worse!!! some was tilt and some was just pure crappy luck!!! I just shoved to a fish with 99 as he was rasing like mad and his 44 held up!!! when will it turn!!!!

A few weeks ago I almost gave poker up but thought I would have one more go at it and have been showing a profit for the last few weeks with a nice steady climb back up, but today has been a disaster!!!!! :(
      You should have quit your today's session LONG before you wrote this post ;)
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jkob
      Originally posted by roopopper

You should have quit your today's session LONG before you wrote this post ;)
      +1
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      I did quit for 4 hours watched a movie and took my mind off it but when I returned lady luck was still not with me.
      Off to work now, hopefully it will all settle down again tonight! Also have had a little time to think and check hh and stuff, there was deffo some tilt going on, guess these are the times we learn the most!

Roo