This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

cant win today!!!!

• roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Had one of those days where I just cant win!!!! First thing this morning I sat down to play and my first hand was kk and you guessed it I got busted!!! its gone from bad to worse!!! some was tilt and some was just pure crappy luck!!! I just shoved to a fish with 99 as he was rasing like mad and his 44 held up!!! when will it turn!!!!

A few weeks ago I almost gave poker up but thought I would have one more go at it and have been showing a profit for the last few weeks with a nice steady climb back up, but today has been a disaster!!!!! :(
  • 5 replies
    • JazBenz
      JazBenz
      Bronze
      on days like that u just gotta stop until your mindset has improved... im taking a break too right now
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Welcome to poker.
    • MJQuads
      MJQuads
      Bronze
      Originally posted by roopopper
      Had one of those days where I just cant win!!!! First thing this morning I sat down to play and my first hand was kk and you guessed it I got busted!!! its gone from bad to worse!!! some was tilt and some was just pure crappy luck!!! I just shoved to a fish with 99 as he was rasing like mad and his 44 held up!!! when will it turn!!!!

A few weeks ago I almost gave poker up but thought I would have one more go at it and have been showing a profit for the last few weeks with a nice steady climb back up, but today has been a disaster!!!!! :(
      You should have quit your today's session LONG before you wrote this post ;)
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jkob
      Originally posted by roopopper

You should have quit your today's session LONG before you wrote this post ;)
      +1
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      I did quit for 4 hours watched a movie and took my mind off it but when I returned lady luck was still not with me.
      Off to work now, hopefully it will all settle down again tonight! Also have had a little time to think and check hh and stuff, there was deffo some tilt going on, guess these are the times we learn the most!

Roo