This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

free bankroll

• rusty25
      rusty25
      Basic
      hi i've just joined ps because i saw the advert on a poker tv station,i passed the quizz to get my free $50 bankroll,but after reading threads on the forum it seems they are trying eveything they can in order not to give u your free bankroll.they said they were confirming my id which was fine,then they are now asking me for proof of address and a photo of my id,but i do not have a scanner or the available software to download from my phone to the computer,i'm sure they have other ways of confirming who i am? then i find after you have done that and waited they then want a photo of u holding the id wtf! why ask for you to send them a pic of your id if you then have to send them another pic of you holdng the damm thing i haven't lied on my application to join this site so seems to much hassle for a little free money so don't think i'll bother!!
  • 2 replies