[NL20-NL50] [SH] Rush NL50 AA on draw heavy board facing a donkbet

• VTomukas
      VTomukas
      Bronze
      Villain is almost unknown - all I have is 5/0/inf for 19 hands.

His donkbets disturbet me. I'm dead agaist 85, 53 (which MAY be possible, I dunno him at all), almost dead against the sets. But he can also have bunch of draws there. So trying to go to showdown at flop. Turn is jackpot, but for the same reasons I didn't like the raise, since now only sets and possible 2pairs will pay - and I will have to stackoff after a raise...

Too nitty again?

Full Tilt - $0.50 NL RUSH (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

BTN: $20.00
      SB: $56.05
      BB: $93.50
      UTG: $50.50
      MP: $102.00
      Hero (CO): $55.95

SB posts SB $0.25, BB posts BB $0.50

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero has A:diamond: A:heart:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $1.50, fold, SB calls $1.25, fold

Flop: ($3.50, 2 players) 7:spade: 4:diamond: 6:spade:
      SB bets $2.50, Hero calls $2.50

Turn: ($8.50, 2 players) A:club:
      SB bets $4.50, Hero calls $4.50

River: ($17.50, 2 players) J:diamond:
      SB bets $6.50, Hero calls $6.50
  • 3 replies
    • StaticMoth
      StaticMoth
      Silver
      Flop call is okay I guess vs such stats ...
      But for the love of god, raise the turn !!

Get it in vs his sets before one of many action killing river cards fall ...
      And even though you have only 19 hand sample on the guy, when he's played only 1 hand out of 19, I would NEVER EVER expect that one hand to be 85/53 ... That is just scared/supernitty thinking.

He would srsly have to have skyhigh stats, coz if he plays 85/53, then there rly can't be a hand he WOULDN'T play ...
      So no way he has stats like that and playing hands like that, no matter the sample size.

So yeah, insane nitty :f_biggrin:

Stack his two pair/sets and charge his draws and 55/88/weaker overpairs before ugly rivercards hit.
    • VTomukas
      VTomukas
      Bronze
      Assuming, that he could never have 85 and 53 there, in that case the ONLY 2 pair combination is 76s? That's only 3 combo's :)

Yeah, Im sure I played it bad - in other case it won't appear there - I just got unsettled by his donks - and since this is Rush - there's just not enough time to think about that.

What if turn misses my, and is absolutelly blank? What should my action be in the same scenario (little donks every street)?
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I think flop call is standard, since you really don´t want to play there stacks, but with second nuts (or basically the nuts, since I doubt he would call SB 85s or 53s) I´d raise turn to 13$ and shove that river card
      Also he woudl never bet that small with straight ont he river, so easy raise for value and also I´d call his shove if he decides tio play for stacks