LF help

• ronuble
      ronuble
      Bronze
      I am looking for some experienced player that wants to help me , and my idea initially was to offer 50% of my winnings of this year to anyone willing to help me go trough this. (But then i tought "lol, i guess micro limits $ is just ridiculous for someone who knows, nobody will help me for the $ " so i guess that's not an option) .
      I have a lot of time to study and play, and i really want to learn but every time my BR grows something happens and i can't spot the big leaks that make me lose.. Every single day i find something that was wrong, but is not enough. I get 3of a kind and lose , str8 and lose, even lost with full house 3 times or more in 48 hours -.- im back to the very basics , trying to get nice hands and value bet the hell of of that micro players, but when i do they end up having something better in the freacking river -.- Today one guy was all in with AK in the flop (A high, not even a pair at that point) and ofc he got a flush. That waas my last cash hand, coz after that i was like "ok, im out of here" .I don't tilt a lot, im very resistant to tilt, but this was too much (not that hand, but that hand + 100s of hands that went wrong for me)
      What the fuck is wrong with me ? LOL . I hope someone wants to sweat me and help me find problems , i am smart, never had problems learning anything that i wanted to learn,but know i can't beat this game even in the micros. WTF -.-
      Maybe some player willing to start coaching wants to practice with me ? :P haha really, im serious and want to beat the game coz i know im gonna bust 100 times if i dont, im totally obsessed with the fact that i can't beat the micros, the fucking micros. And i will, eventually, but better now than in 1 year-.- So that's all , post ur toughts and just add me in community tool for skype so we can discuss hands, sweat or coach me coz ur so nice and want to help a newbie.
  • 7 replies
    • IIJonasII
      IIJonasII
      Bronze
      Hate little girls that whine about bad beats... Grow up first then play poker...
    • ronuble
      ronuble
      Bronze
      LOL ? very helpfull, thanks.
    • ronuble
      ronuble
      Bronze
      I think i made my point clear, im not whinning bout bad beats, im whinning about bad beats and not beating the micros for some reason. So yes , im a little girl whinning i guess, but not the way u think.
      -btw, the answer if for anyone who drops by and thinks "ohh im gonna tell this bitch to stop whinning,LOl, she shouldn't come here to post bout bad beats lalalaala"
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi everyone,

Just a reminder that flaming will not be tolerated in this forum, esp against players who are asking for help. We strive to maintain a friendly community where a player can find support especially through the hard times which can be inevitable playing this game we love. I hope to see only helpful advice in this thread from now on.

regards,
      wendy
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hey ronuble

Have you been posting problem hands in the MTT / NLHE evaluation forums? Also watching as many of the videos as possible (and reading/re-reading all relevant articles a bajillion (tm) times) is a great way to improve.

Poker variance is a fact and at the micros it can be hard to accept because of how long it can seem to take. The best (and only approach IMHO) is to forget how your results are tracking, and put all your efforts into study and review. Even the best players run worse than anyone can begin to imagine from time to time, so if you're serious about your game, study is really the best, first answer.

Ofc, if you can hook up with other players to discuss hands/sweat sessions etc, this is an awesome way to improve as well.. but don't hang your hopes on that as it isn't the only answer.

Hope this helps!

:s_cool:
    • jass1960
      jass1960
      Bronze
      Ron

I may help.

What site you play? What limits? MTT, SNG or cash games?

Jass :D
    • Rufus433
      Rufus433
      Platinum
      As I understood you play mtt, so i think i can help you with improving if you really want.

Send me a PM. ;)