some more of sweat sessions)

• xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      looking for SnG training partner. experience doesn`t matter, what matters:

- desire to study the game (preferably as quick as possible)
      - professional attitude

for something like 1 2hours session per week.
      Heard from SnG coach that it is one of the most effective methods to learn the game.

I am playing 11$ sngs and have no idea what`s going on) but I learn fast)
  • 9 replies
    • abundance211
      abundance211
      Bronze
      xylere, I will be more than happy to be your partner. I saw you yesterday at Unam's BRB coaching. I am willing to learn the game as well, the sooner the better.

2 issues though: My Party Poker account was opened before I became PS member, so my play there does not produce any PS points so I would prefer the Mansion Poker site instead.

The 2nd thing is that I need a few days to arrange the bank roll for playing at $11 SnG. I was intending to deposit at Mansion and you just gave me the best reason to do so, in case you agree playing at Mansion and in case you accept me as your partner.
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      You don't have to play at the same sites, as long as you can watch eachother when you play it's fine. So if you want to play on Mansion xylere can watch you on Mansion and then comment about it. When xylere plays you can watch him on Party and comment about it :)
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      yeah, Yoghi is right, it doesn`t matter where we play. Mansion would be even more interesting for me to watch, since I have my main roll there.

You also can play on any limit you feel like, there is no big difference in player levels anyway. But take your time. I will arrange software, so i guess, we can start from the next week?
    • aanty2000
      aanty2000
      Bronze
      i will give you the software you need if you want to do it
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      would be great)
    • abundance211
      abundance211
      Bronze
      Originally posted by xylere
      yeah, Yoghi is right, it doesn`t matter where we play. Mansion would be even more interesting for me to watch, since I have my main roll there.

You also can play on any limit you feel like, there is no big difference in player levels anyway. But take your time. I will arrange software, so i guess, we can start from the next week?
      Then it would be great, we can start when ever you like. I am looking forward to this.

Originally posted by aanty2000
      i will give you the software you need if you want to do it
      What kind of software is that you both are talking about?
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      sweat sessions
    • abundance211
      abundance211
      Bronze
      Thanks.

I will ask some friends about the "mikogo", if it is safe etc. There is also a program called "LogMeIn". But there is a slight delay until the screen shows at the other computer.

Regarding chatting, Skype is great in my opinion, but when I am at a few tables on Mansion the voice quality is very bad. So it might not be the correct software for the purpose. The "ventrilo" gave me an idea though, but I will check few things first.
    • abundance211
      abundance211
      Bronze
      Hi xylere,

I am glad to hear you are doing well with the SnG's, although I understand that you might not go on with it.

Originally posted by xylere

news)
      I am pretty much done with sngs after a trial week) played around 200 sngs last week and very much liked it. just don`t see how they can give more opportunities for my bankroll, then I have at the moment.
      Anyway, I will not be available as well, I will be away for a while, so unfortunately I will not be able your training partner eventually.

I am sure there are other members who will be happy to become your partner.

I apologize and wish you Good luck

Gila