This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Starting capital .

• Dayna834
      Dayna834
      Basic
      Hey,

I still havent received my starting capital ive been waiting for awhile now i got a mail saying they would give me a call then i got another one saying that i missed their call. I mailed back a time to call me but i havent heard anything back. Has anybody on here actually received the $50 capital ? I got reffered from my sons gf and she got it but im wondering if it was a 1 off thing .

Thank you
      Dayna
  • 1 reply
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Dayna834,

Welcome to our community!

Yes, indeed we credit the free $50 starting capital ;) its no joke!

I'm here to help you a little. If you by any chance missed our call you can suggest a new time when you'll be able to pick up our call. Please check your tickets where my colleagues informed you regarding the following steps.

And now comes the fun stuff ;)

Where are you planning to play with the free $50? Are you new to poker or already an experienced player?

Let us know a little more about you, so we can help you/follow your progress better.

Ingrid