This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

New one here!!!

• 3 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi paok5,

Welcome to our community!

Congrats on passing the quiz and receiving the free $50 starting capital :)

Tell us a little bit more about yourself :) Where are you playing and whats your game type?

Are you new to poker? Biggest bad beat ~ winnings so far?

Gosh, could give you 100 other questions.. but help me out here and write a few info down for us ;)

Glad you joined us and hope you'll have a successful stay with PokerStrategy.com
      Ingrid
    • paok5
      paok5
      Bronze
      Well, i am not new to poker at all!!!!!
      I am playing live games most of the time and i have already tried some online sites but...the result wasnt goog X(
      Lets hope that the new begging from here will be beter!
      The most sickest bad beat that i had seen was at Pokerstars(I wasnt involved in the hand) Quads of A vs Quads of K vs Royal Flush!!!!
      Not many money, Nh at 0.01/0.02, but it was Insane(Can some culculate the odds for that to happen?)!!!!!
      Thanks for the Welcoming!!!!! :)
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi paok5,

welcome! :D that is indeed a super sick hand! wow. too bad they werent sitting at the badbeat jackpot tables.

let's hope indeed that it will be better this time around for you.
      being armed with a lot of knowledge sure would improve your chances. :)
      you should check out our strategy articles and vids, maybe even attend a few coachings. be sure to let us know how you get on.

smiles,
      wendy