CO: $18.10
      Hero (BTN): $10.00
      SB: $9.44
      BB: $10.00
      UTG: $11.54
      UTG+1: $3.35

SB posts SB $0.05, BB posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero has Q:diamond: A:diamond:

fold, fold, MP raises to $0.40, fold, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.40, fold, fold

Flop: ($0.95, 2 players) T:diamond: 9:heart: 6:diamond:
      MP bets $0.60, Hero calls $0.60

Turn: ($2.15, 2 players) Q:heart:
      MP checks, Hero bets $1.80, MP calls $1.80

River: ($5.75, 2 players) K:spade:
      MP checks, Hero checks

Hero shows Q:diamond: A:diamond: (One Pair, Queens)
      MP shows T:club: T:spade: (Three of a Kind, Tens)
      MP wins $5.37

I think that I played this hand very good...but I'm wondering what to do if my opponent rr me on the turn?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BGawli,

You could as well actually even consider raising the flop with nutFD+overcards and even some backdoors. Although it ain't a must. Your play is fine a well.

But as played and he would even Check/Raise the turn then unfortunately we have to fold the hand. We ain't gonna get good odds unless he really does a min-raise and either the equity ain't the greatest. Don't think that he would Check/Raise there anyways with a lot worse hands.

Best regards.
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
      are u going to broke with it on the flop? because in this situation my opponent had set... what to do if he reraise our bet on the flop for all in?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by BGawli
      are u going to broke with it on the flop? because in this situation my opponent had set... what to do if he reraise our bet on the flop for all in?
      Then it really depends on the opponent. As well according to the opponent I am either deciding either to raise it or not to raise and take the implied odds. Basically while it's a FD board and if he is going to Check the turn then he may very likely even give it up so floating is fine as well.