Reset read articles

• lynius
      lynius
      Bronze
      Hey all, I'm soon beginning my summer and will be focusing on a lot more poker study. I was wondering if it would be possible to reset all my articles to unread - either as a feature for pokerstrategy to add, or simply someone with high enough user rights to do manually.

As far as this is concerned as a feature - maybe allow different sections or user levels to be marked as unread.

Cheers all :)
  • 4 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi lynius,

I've asked our Education guys and unfortunately this is technically not possible. :( and unfortunately it is not a trivial IT problem (there won't be a change in near future).

Second best option is to use the personal note system for articles to mark it as unread, not perfect but the best we can offer right now.

Ingrid
    • lynius
      lynius
      Bronze
      Well I'm sure you guys will think about it.

Good suggestion though, so I'll take the route of personally organizing what articles I need to read and when.

Ty :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lynius
      Well I'm sure you guys will think about it.
      Ty :)
      definitely will! Thank you for the suggestion lynius :)
    • lynius
      lynius
      Bronze
      You guys better :P

Decided the best solution for me is to make notes on all the articles I have read (seeming that making notes will help my education), and thus I can create a nice little summary into a pop up box next to article names, and use the yellow boxes to see what I've read.