slowly but surely with $50 starting capital

• tommycas1
      tommycas1
      Bronze
      I play cash 5c - 10c to start off now that i lost about 50 per cent of my capital on tornaments and sit and go's , i now have got my capital up to the 100 dollar mark, so gettin some profit slowly but surely :) , any advice on how to make more out of my game ?

• 5 replies
    • forfksake
      forfksake
      Basic
      i think u shouldstay at the tables ur playing an increase ur bankroll 1st b4 moving up to higher tables gl
    • tommycas1
      tommycas1
      Bronze
      thanks for ur advice, :) ... its just knowing when to move up is hard to decide
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      playing 5c/10c is way out of your starting bankroll.

Most people who get it start @ nl2, which is 1c 2c blinds. If you've managed to get it to $100 you could probably play nl5 pretty safely, but i really wouldn't play nl10 (what you are playing). few bad beats, some spew and some tilt and you roll is gone.

Normally they say about 25 bi's is a "safe" amount to not go busto
    • esuohdla
      esuohdla
      Bronze
      25bi is a reccomended amount for cash, but you can make an attempt with a little less if your very confident and if your willing to move down after only a low amount of losses, really depends on the person and their playing ability.
    • lynius
      lynius
      Bronze
      And if op isn't playing bss you guys have completely missed the mark, but I can't deny the importance of brm lessons.