[Application] 12$ sng stake UPDATED + graph included

• gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hi

I am looking to get staked for 12$ 9 man turbo sit n gos.I am looking for a stake of 600$ meaning 50bi$.I believe the most profitable deal for all sides is the 50/50 of the PROFIT with stakeback and rakeback.

Why i want to get staked:

I had the bankroll to be in 12$ sng but i withdraw all the money to move in another site so i can clear some bonuses.Unfortynately i had a fight with my parents(they dont approve poker) and they told me that they will not cover any of my college expenses anymore when i told them that i can make a living from poker.So i used the money to pay my rent,internet,electricity,water and food expenses.This is my short story why i need the stake

Why you should stake me:

I am an active member in the best poker site.I am a winning player as you can see in my blog too.Moreover i am very friendly in communication and i believe in trust between poker players.I think the stake will be a ++EV for everyone

Details:

I can play easily 24-36 tour per day maybe even more if the staker wants.The stake i need is 600$ but everyone can buy parts down to 1%.Meaning that each can be sold for 6$

Graph:

feedback link: feedback for gekitsios
  • 10 replies
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gekitsios
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hi i would like to be staked for the 12$ sng.I had a proper bankroll (1333$ in full tilt) but i withdraw all the money for two reasons.1-i had a fight with my parents because i play poker and they told me that they will not pay my rent so i withdraw the money and i will continue to play with staked money until i reach a proper bankroll to play my own

Everyone can see my pokerstrategy blog to see that i am winning player.I can play 24-36 games/per day

For any details please add me on skype or in community
      Hi gekitsios!

Sorry I wasn't able to reply on skype today I was away from my computer for a while.

Also, your current application is incomplete you would need to add a feedback thread as well and link it to this post.

3) A member that wants to be staked must create a feedback thread in Staking: Discussion and Feedback and link it in his application. While this thread might be closed or deleted by the moderation team, the creator has no right to request so. In this thread, feedback about the creator will be left unchanged as long as it is otherwise within the board rules.

Take care and I am sure you will find people to stake you here, talk to you soon.

Simon
    • gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      updated
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi gekitsios

please create a new feedback thread for gekitsios as it get a bit confusing otherwise.

Best regards

Thazar
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Stake applictation should IMO include graph with your name and all your screennames to make it easier.
    • gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      Originally posted by Heffron89
      Stake applictation should IMO include graph with your name and all your screennames to make it easier.

thanks for the advice.done it :)
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gekitsios

thanks for the advice.done it :)
      And please just take a photo from your holdem manager so we can see your name too thanks plus whats ur screenname so i can look on sharkscope?
    • gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      staker found named gape0000 bought 100bi for the 12$ money received today(1200$) i ll start playing today or tomorrow and i ll update in my blog.wish me luck
    • gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      I dont know which kind of player is bronze in pokerstrategy and can afford 1200$ in stake but i believe i worth those money.So to sum up:

Stake duration:100 12$ 9 man turbo sng
      Stake in $:1200$
      Expected roi:8-10%
      Expected profit:96$-120$
      Expected rakeback:27$

This was the numbers i expected to see if i runned on EV line.Thank god i runned much more better,with the following results:

Roi:18%
      Roi Adjusted:10.7%
      Total profit:215.70$
      Rakeback profit:27$
      Staker's profit:121.35$
      Mine profit:121.35$
      Money returned to staker:1322$

Finish distirbution over 100 tour:

1-14
      2-11
      3-20
      4-12
      5-9
      6-14
      7-9
      8-6
      9-5

Stake graph:

Thanks again gape0000 that you trusted me so much money.As you could i see i worthed it.I hope some time you stake me again
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      whats ur screenname and what site?
    • gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      whats ur screenname and what site?

my nickname is gekitsios and i play only in tilt now.why you ask sir?