[Application] 15$ Sng on Stars Stake

• cristy007
      cristy007
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

hy,

I am playing the 12$ STT Turbo tournaments on fulltilt and i can say that i beat them.here is my lifetime graph.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

now i want to move on Poker Stars and play the 15$ STT Turbo.only poblem is that i withdraw some money and i have only 400$.i am looking for a stake on 60 BI(900$) for 600 games.i have 400$ so i need 500$ more.
      i will sell it in shares of 50$(that is a 10% share)

the winnigs will be splited 65%-35% in staker favour.
      i can play around 25-35 games a day.

i have not been staked befor so for any other information PM me or in the feedback forum
      thank you
  • 4 replies
    • cristy007
      cristy007
      Bronze
      so no one even interested:(
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cristy007
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

hy,

I am playing the 12$ STT Turbo tournaments on fulltilt and i can say that i beat them.here is my lifetime graph.

now i want to move on Poker Stars and play the 15$ STT Turbo.only poblem is that i withdraw some money and i have only 400$.i am looking for a stake on 60 BI(900$) for 600 games.i have 400$ so i need 500$ more.
      i will sell it in shares of 50$(that is a 10% share)

the winnigs will be splited 65%-35% in staker favour.
      i can play around 25-35 games a day.

i have not been staked befor so for any other information PM me or in the feedback forum
      thank you
      For reference.

It is hard for people to stake bronze people under 10 posts, you would need to be around the english community a little bit longer so people can know more about you.

You may also want to post the usernames that you are using

I wish you the best of luck .

Simon
    • pokerplayer05
      pokerplayer05
      Bronze
    • cristy007
      cristy007
      Bronze
      i would like to post username but it would be more comfortable to post them on private.so for any questoin i will respond on private or on feedback