BB ($12.67)
      UTG ($10)
      UTG+1 ($10.01)
      Hero ($14.64)
      MP1 ($4.18)
      CO ($11.24)
      BTN ($17.45)

Dealt to Hero K:heart: K:spade:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.30, fold, fold, fold, SB calls $0.25, BB calls $0.20/

FLOP ($0.90) 6:heart: 7:heart: J:heart:

SB checks, BB bets $0.50, Hero calls $0.50, SB folds

TURN ($1.90) 6:heart: 7:heart: J:heart: 6:diamond:

BB checks, Hero bets $1.20, BB raises to $2.70, Hero calls $1.50

RIVER ($7.30) 6:heart: 7:heart: J:heart: 6:diamond: Q:spade:

BB bets $4.10, Hero folds

BB wins $6.94

Really don't like the way this hand played out. Villain is 19/13/5.0 over around 50 hands.

- Guessing the flop bet should be larger, maybe around $0.70?
      - Should we be calling the turn bet if we're not going to call any river bet, how often are we outflopped?
      - If the turn was a heart are we going to showdown 100% here? What about the river?

Thanks!
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Millsyuk,

Welcome to the NL BSS Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future, so we will be able to help you fix your leaks and as well help move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

- Guessing the flop bet should be larger, maybe around $0.70?

As far I see you weren't betting. The BB was betting.

- Should we be calling the turn bet if we're not going to call any river bet, how often are we outflopped?

Guess the river bet is really interesting but as far he is so aggressive I might even sometimes Call the river as well. But overall your line is totally fine. While we even don't know the opponent that great, only 50 hands.

- If the turn was a heart are we going to showdown 100% here? What about the river?

Depends really on the actions of BB then and so on. Although against aggressive opponent I would likely consider that.

Best regards.