This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Wildknight's Poker Career

• Wildknight
      Wildknight
      Bronze
      Hello,

I'm 18 years old and i live in Israel. I have started playing poker with my friends playing 5-draw poker at our school playing for cigarettes ;) , i became familliar to Texas Holdem that year when some of the older guys wanted to use the fact that we didn't know the game very well and to make a profit on us... immidiatly i knew that from now on this is the game i'm gonna play... it was so much fun even though i lost about 2 packets the first session :D .

Like most people that play online I started playing freerolls at varying poker sites until i saw the PS ad from the High Stakes Poker on Youtube.com, passed the quiz and started playing online... right now i'm a bit on the downside as my bankroll is 98.5$ after the 50$ from PS and the 50$ bonus already released... you can say I'm down 1.5$ :( , but it's ok, i'm just a student of the game now and i belive i get better every session now... started quite badly because i didn't really follow the SSS... played a little loose and tilted a while, but then when i saw that that didn't help me... i re-read the articles, watched some videos and followed the SSS when i played at the cash tables... since then i've experienced mostly good sessions, and i recommend to everyone who's losing right now to do so... the SSS is really A great way from new players to establish a bankroll while learning the game.

I play the micro limits At FTP (0.05/0.10).

In Israel, when you reach 18 you are drafted to the army so my time is due very soon, i hope it won't affect my poker ambitions and i will continue to work on my game during my serving time...

i would like to use this opportunity to ask for people who wants to have sessions together... it think it's called sweat sessions o.O ... I will happily do so and i know i can help and get other's help on improving our game. i have ventrilo, teamspeak, icq, MSN, etc... most communication sofwares :D .

thank you.

P.S.

can anyone tell me how the hell do i post hands?? can can't figure out the programs...
  • 3 replies