thazar
      Bronze
      It seems like it is not online yet

Regards

Thazar
    • doctorkgb
      doctorkgb
      Bronze
      I made some deposit on PKR, and since I play from my laptop, wanted to download lite version. Since there was no link to it(or I couldn't find one), I asked operator in chat box.
      More than 40 minutes, I kept waiting and giving my hardware info. She(or he) gave me link to update my graphic driver... When I asked whad difference does it make they put me on hold with "thanks for being patient line". At the end when they found appropriate to respond to my question without further investigations about my laptop, she told me that I do already have the lite version an to find it from programs section at my computer. And that they say that only to people with very old an slow commputers????!!!!

About lite version, looks same with somewhat simplier composition. It is not as lite as other platforms yet.
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      lite version is integrated to the PKR installer. basically you can launch lite version while the full version is installing.

then in future when you launch PKR, you have the option of playing either.
    • JHTAN
      JHTAN
      Bronze
      the new software?
      Is it out?

thanks
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      yes, for a few months now.