strategy points questions

• charliebeth
      charliebeth
      Bronze
      Hi , I received my $50 bonus and deposited some of my own money.

I didnt quite reach my bonus, but enjoyed playing anyway.

Questions

1) Do I earns strategy points by continuing to play at the site I placed my first deposit on ?
      2) Do I ears strategy points by reading your articles?
  • 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi charliebeth,

Yes, you will continue to earn Strategy points on all of your tracked accounts that you set up via the PokerStrategy.com links and bonus codes.

You can of course continue to play on your existing account (and enjoy all their tournaments, future promotions etc) or transfer to another PokerStrategy.com partner site or indeed play on several at once.

A lot of us have tracked accounts on several different PokerStrategy.com partner rooms. It's always good to change from time to time and you benefit from all of the promotions that both PokerStrategy.com and the poker room themselves run.

At the moment the only way to earn points is by playing poker on your tracked account(s), you can't currently earn them by reading the articles. More points in a month will increase your status however which will open up additional material, videos etc.

Hope this helps, shout if we can provide further clarification on any aspect.

Best regards,

Bart
    • charliebeth
      charliebeth
      Bronze
      Hi, yes, thanks for the response.

I would like to be tracked on my ladbrokes account. Do you have any promotions running there ? (not the Kilkenny one, I dont want to go to Ireland) :D .

Also, If im tracked there, will it affect my rakeback on ladbrokes ?

When I joined up with ladbrokes, I did it off my own back and not through an affiliate.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi charliebeth,

I'm afraid it isn't possible to retrack any existing accounts that you already have set up and you therefore wouldn't be able to earn any Strategy points on those.

We are only able to track a new account on a platform where you haven't played before and which you set up using the specific PokerStrategy.com download links and codes.

This is something that is outside of our control I'm afraid, but if the situation did ever change, we would of course notify all members via the forum and news pages.

You'll find all the members here have the odd untracked account, myself included, but I'm afraid we cannot do anything about those.
      You will find that we run a few community events on different platforms. Sometimes there is a requirement for members to have a tracked account but not always, so keep an eye on the news pages for details when they get announced ;)

Best regards,

Bart
    • buzzinace
      buzzinace
      Bronze
      Originally posted by charliebeth
      (not the Kilkenny one, I dont want to go to Ireland) :D .
      Why not???? ;(