TAF money ?

• 6 replies
    • pokerman13
      pokerman13
      Bronze
      thats exacly same with me i requested to my mansion accoutn a week ago but still nothing????
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi guys!

In this case please write a ticket to our support team. You can find the ticket system under "Help".

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • deathace
      deathace
      Bronze
      think it's been over 2 weeks already in my case, but I don't even remember the exact request date anymore...should I be patient for much longer?:)
    • zamwise
      zamwise
      Bronze
      It's been quite regularily two weeks between taf transfers for the last two months. I've been requesting a new transfer within a day when the last one arrived and the next one has arrived pretty exactly after two weeks.

Tomorrow it's again been two weeks since I made the request. There might also be some technical issues now since there was some trouble at Mansion today (and this time I requested the transfer to Mansion instead of Titan).

I'll be patient... and later this week send a note to support if there still is no action. In case I'm forgotten... :)

Maybe there is some adjustment needed in the transfer schedule or the information about it?

-- Z --
    • l66
      l66
      Bronze
      How long does it usually takes to get TAF Money to partypoker? Is there any changes to get it in this week? anyway hope to get it soon have watched all videos in this site and cant wait to play with money:P
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi l66!

Please write a ticket to our support team. You can find the ticket system under "Help".

Best regards,
      Puschkin81