A scammer @ FTP

• Wildknight
      Wildknight
      Bronze
      i'm like 99% sure i've spotted a cheater at full tilt poker... the very hand that made me suspicious was a guy raised UTG with AA he called with 5-9s and won the hand with two pair.... another hand was with me and was by far more incriminating... it's folded to him in MP2 i'm on the button with QQ he goes all in i call... he has 3-4o and wins the hand with a straight on river... and then i say... " wtf cheater" he's like "i'll track you through your ip adress and $@%@%$ your %@%# bla bla bla "
      do you know if there is anything i can do about it maybe talk to FTP get a refund or smt i mean... it's thier responsibilty... and it's like 99% sure he cheats... coz he didn't lose any hand that i saw... his nickname was Spankedya btw for those who play at FTP be carful not to play in the table with him.
  • 14 replies
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      what you saw was a lucky fish, not a cheat :D
      Cheats won't play on micro-limits, it just isn't worth it. Anyway there's no way they could see the cards that are going to come, so there's no point in calling all-in preflop with the worse hand.
      If you want to see real cheats, go on AP ;)
    • Wildknight
      Wildknight
      Bronze
      dude why did he did that on that exact hand then? it's not like he came with 2$ freeroll winnings and gambled... he played there alot and suddenly he goes all in preflop which he never did... somehow knew he's gonna get called and win the hand... i deeply doubt he didn't cheat.... and maybe he's afraid to get caught on higher limits...
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      Look into the RNG that Full Tilt uses, there is plenty material out there on it on the official forums. You'll quickly see that swiss is completly right of course. There is no way anyone knows what cards will come on any table, even the admins. The cards are generated as and when needed, in batches, nothing is planned in a database and nothing can be hacked. Be happy this fish is going all in with 34o, make a note, and own him next time you meet him.
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      yeah, he gambled, like I sometimes buy-in minimum at our live game and start blind-pushing every hand :D I did that at NL5 once, and yes, I sucked out with 35o vs KK (true ;) and got up to 27$ with total and upper **** holdings). No cheating, just having fun. And yes I agree, a cheat would (if he's smart that is) not play on the highest limits, but definitely above nl10 or so ;)
    • Wildknight
      Wildknight
      Bronze
      yea its nice to laught at it now but that got me tilting into losing alot
      and that was just too wierd
    • KillaKHAN
      KillaKHAN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Wildknight
      yea its nice to laught at it now but that got me tilting into losing alot
      and that was just too wierd
      at a freeroll on fulltilt there was a guy who called with 74s vs 3 allin and it wasn't in the first hand but much later on in a tourney

we ended up showing AK AK QQ and his 74s

and he said - I guessed yall had big cards so the flop had to come low

he won the pot with 2 pair...

don't expect to find any odds in there :D
    • LimeAndCoconut
      LimeAndCoconut
      Bronze
      Today at NL10 someone shoved their $10 stack preflop with K9. I called with KK and he made a straight with the 9. They're not cheaters, they're just clueless fish who get lucky.
    • snowylee
      snowylee
      Bronze
      Ooooh come now, they're not useless :) , shame on you for saying such a thing! ^_^V!
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      @ snowylee:

Originally posted by LimeAndCoconut
      ... they're just clueless fish who get lucky.
    • snowylee
      snowylee
      Bronze
      LOL, my bad ^^
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      Here's some more fodder for your conspiracy theory. :P

I was in a 90 player Play Money tournament, and we were already past the All-In Idiot stages. After 20 hands, there was one person who had a VP$IP of only about 20%, and all of a sudden, he gets involved in the pot UTG. After the flop AQ5, he went All-In and got called by one guy with AK.

He shows 53os, and hits a 3 on the river... :rolleyes:

Now why on earth would a Rock get involved with 53os UTG and go All-In after such a flop? Sure is fishy, eh? :P
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Drakhor
      I was in a 90 player Play Money tournament, and we were already past the All-In Idiot stages.
      Am I missing something here? :D
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      Pssst, I was hoping the OP wouldn't notice this... ;)
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      53o is insta push UTG obv!