What a bad year

• bangmesilly
      bangmesilly
      Bronze
      Im sorry but Ive just had bad news again . My father in law died in February of this year then I found out my wife had been taking heroin since October last year then she had an affair . We split up about a month ago and now I have just found out her brother has just been found dead . When will it all end .
  • 13 replies
    • fuzzyfish
      fuzzyfish
      Bronze
      Dude, it seems that all of those bad things are somehow related to your wife. Just try to find a new girl, a nice one that doesn't use heroin etc, and you'll likely see things taking the turn to the better.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi bangmesilly

I am very sorry to hear you are having such a rough times and I really hope things turn around for you. I wish you strength in these trying times.

Best regards

Thazar
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Sorry to hear your going through such a rough time at the moment.

Our thoughts are with you Brother and I wish you all the best in these difficult times.

Best wishes

Roo

:club:
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Tough times , I hope you have the strength to move on.
    • Reaching4Zen
      Reaching4Zen
      Bronze
      All the buses come at once, eh? I really feel for you, this must be the most (if not one of) difficult times in your life. Stay strong, get through it, come out the other side wiser and more knowledgable. Dont let it crush you.

GL. You should probably berate your wife for the affair after she's done grieving the lose of her father+brother. IMO.
    • bangmesilly
      bangmesilly
      Bronze
      Yes It will never crush me not after what my wife put me through . I want to thank all for your support but the shock of a 42 year old man collapsing with a heart attack is scary especially when Im 44 . I have however found another woman in the last few days shes an accontant for a well known bank and seems down to earth . I have been given custody of my daughter now all I need is to find a house as I forgot to mention in the original post my wife also made me and my daughter homeless .
    • EmilDahlman
      EmilDahlman
      Bronze
      That's a sad story bro.

though, if you don't noticed your wife using one of the most powerful opiates on earth then i dont't see how you can even have human relationships of any kind.

Didn't you notice dampen need for food and sex? The tiny pupills? The dry mouth? The lack of motor? The decreased interest of hygien?

Either way i feel sorry for all the things that have happend to you?
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EmilDahlman
      That's a sad story bro.

though, if you don't noticed your wife using one of the most powerful opiates on earth then i dont't see how you can even have human relationships of any kind.

Didn't you notice dampen need for food and sex? The tiny pupills? The dry mouth? The lack of motor? The decreased interest of hygien?

Either way i feel sorry for all the things that have happend to you?
      Some people manage to hide drug habits (even heroin habits) for many months some even years.

This is a horrible situation to read about i can only imagine how you must be feeling but at least you can always look at your daughter and remember what is important in life and no matter how bad things get you will always have her to pull through for.

This is a situation that we all hope never to find ourselves in but show us the strength of human spirit and determination and come out the other side a stronger person.

Good luck in everything,
      Carl
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      wow im sorry to hear that :/ seriously, good luck man
    • mayapnd
      mayapnd
      Bronze
      That's quite some hits :f_eek: you've taken in your life! Even tho I'm way younger than you, I learned that if you overcome this sort of stuff you will come out wiser, better, stronger after this sort of situations.
      I hope you will find a loved one who will not betray you like your wife, and who will take care of your daughter! Also, good luck finding a home!

All the best wishes, take care!
    • HannesNL
      HannesNL
      Bronze
      Advice from a true pokerplayer, what happened, happened. If you cannot do anything about it, don't beat yourself up about it.
    • bangmesilly
      bangmesilly
      Bronze
      Im not Ive got on with my life and now feel much better than last week . Not only that I won $1000 yesterday on Party Poker lost a girlfriend but hey thats life . My wifes down $10,000 a husband and a daughter as well as losing her dad and brother she also has no money left .
      I am the lucky one amazing how your life can change in 7 months .
    • bangmesilly
      bangmesilly
      Bronze
      To let you know how she hid it so well her father was lying dying for a few months in hospital and she was telling me she was going to visit him . I didnt think for 1 minute she was actually scoring her hits rather than visiting her dad and this went on for about two months . After her father died it just didnt add up that she had to go out all day and not come home till midnight so I confronted her that is when she told me she was spending £100 a day to feed her habit . Heroin took over and the aftermath was horendous I hope none of you have to experiance anything like this because until it actually happens to you then you will never realise the reality compared to how bad you think it can get .