videos that could be interesting...

• NoOneSpcl
      NoOneSpcl
      Bronze
      The video section is GREAT! just a couple of things:

At least according to the video search results, there have been no bronze SNG videos since the beginning of January! no reviews, no sessions, no leakfinders, no coaching or theory of any kind...

Could be a bit annoying for the bronze SNG crowd in here...

The silver section seems a bit stuck with nothing of SNGs for over a month and a half... (only 2 MTSNGs in the last month and a half).

Now, in my opinion the thing which is really missing from the SNG section is leakfinders... using Holdem Manager, for example. Leaks, stats etc....

It's been neglected in the SNG section.

I also hope to see more razz/stud videos... almost none
      (Although the ones by rainmantrail are great! they're just too few)

Great site! Great video section!
      Just pointed out something which I think is missing
  • 7 replies
    • MichaelGotAA
      MichaelGotAA
      Bronze
      It worse for Bronze BSS fullring, no videos since 17 Aug 2010.
    • Pascal
      Pascal
      Bronze
      Hi,

you are right with the SnG's, we didn't have many lowlimit videos in the last time
      we are of course trying to improve here, however I don't think the situation is too bad as we have 3 live coachings running every week

with special games like stud we have around 3 per month by RainmanTrail which I think is a fine number

for BSS lowlimits we have quite a lot of coachings too
      but you are right in the last weeks we had a focus on the higher limits in the video section and should publish more lowlimit videos
    • NoOneSpcl
      NoOneSpcl
      Bronze
      I understand the problem of not being able to do everything at once... heh things take time, of course, and it is a great site!

However, it is a mistake to assume live coachings can replace these videos, as live coaching and these videos are supplying different angles of study (not to mention time issues that someone may have even if you have 5 coachings a week. A problem which is non existent with the videos...)

Also, my main concern was also that there were pretty much no SNG leakfinder videos (via hold'em manager, for example)... I think that is a serious "hole" which cannot be fixed with more coachings...

Now I can see it is better in the higher ranks, which makes sense, to an extent.
      Still, there should be something more in that area for bronze level players other than a "hole".

That said, the site is great and looking better every day! So please view these comments as suggestions for even further improvement :)

Thanks for a great site!
    • Pascal
      Pascal
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NoOneSpcl

That said, the site is great and looking better every day! So please view these comments as suggestions for even further improvement :)

Thanks for a great site!

no worry
      your feedback is very welcome :)

especially with the lowlimit SnG content you are absolutely right
      mentioning the coachings was more like a "this are your alternatives till we have more videos"
      and not a "this is why we won't do anything here"
    • NoOneSpcl
      NoOneSpcl
      Bronze
      Great!

Just one more thing about the videos: I was puzzled upon seeing your remark about 3 videos per month by rainman trail... I surely haven't seen that many...
      Or even close.

So I checked.
      There seems to be a video categorization issue with these:

They're definitely on the site... Just can't find most stud/razz etc. content under the only category that would make sense: "other" game types... All the basic stud/razz intro videos appear there, as well as a session or two, but that's all.

It seems that the rest of the videos can only be found when looking specifically for MTTs SNGs etc... so they don't appear at all on the category where all the basic videos on that appear, but rather have to be picked one by one out of different categories...

That's definitely an inefficient way to search...

It would make these videos a lot more accessible to the people looking for them if, for example, a Razz MTT would also appear under "others" (in game type), and not just to MTT players...
    • Pascal
      Pascal
      Bronze
      yeah you are right, unfortunately we can't give the videos two game types in our current system :(

so I think in this case MTT is the better solution
      because for "others" you can help yourself with a little trick
      search for "rainmantrail" in the video section or simply click his name and you will get all of his videos
    • NoOneSpcl
      NoOneSpcl
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Pascal
      yeah you are right, unfortunately we can't give the videos two game types in our current system :(

so I think in this case MTT is the better solution
      because for "others" you can help yourself with a little trick
      search for "rainmantrail" in the video section or simply click his name and you will get all of his videos
      Yeah that's what I've been doing.

Hopefully the search will improve with the rest of the site, which seems to undergo constant improvement :)

Thanks