Forming MTT player's group

• Alucard23

im Alucard, 26 years old, currently living in UK. Im starting this thread, cause i want to form a group of players, who play mtt on a daily basis - 24/7.
      I play poker for 5 years. I played mostly for fun. Started with 50$ from pokerstrategy and hit some mtts. I didnt use BM at the moment, but with luck managed to make 4k $ in few weeks finishing in some top spots of 10-20$ mtts.
      I wanted to withdraw the money, but managed to lost waste of my roll by 1 drunken session few dayz before withdrawal. After this valuable lesson, i started to rebuild my roll buyin tickets for vip points. What i won i withdrew and didnt play poker for a while.
      After some time i tried to be rakeback pro playin DoN's. I didnt do bad nor well.
      I thought for a while and decided to go back to mtt's cause thats where im best in poker.
      I started playing seriously 1st may this year. Found 20 euro i had in one poker room and started playing 0,5 cents mtts. To this day i managed to win 1350 euro in 544 games. Im playin every mtt up to 5 euro BI almost every day.
      The reason for this thread is improvment and motivation. I want to find players who play 12 hours a day and want to improve their game, discuss hands, though spots, who are commited to the game with hearth and soul.
      If you are not that commited, dont bother to reply at al :) .
      Hope i find some freaks.
  • 4 replies