Withdrawing Options

• moodyuae
      moodyuae
      Bronze
      Is it possible to withdraw directly to my Debit Card, Like in pokerstars? That doesnt come up as an option.

Also is it possible to transfer money player to player on Bwin?

First time I played on this site, The help section is hard to figure out.

Also, I registered on BWIN a while ago, with a different website or no website. I dont think I did it through pokerstrategy. But first time I deposited was about a week ago. Is it possible to get my account tracked by pokerstrategy? IE: I accumalate points here too?

Sorry if these questions seem a little basic.

Thanks a bunch.

Moody
  • 12 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Moody,

Regarding the withdrawal questions, please contact Bwin's customer support and they will be able to help you. Maybe a little info here? :rolleyes:

Also, unfortunately we are unable to re-track existing poker accounts. In order to accumulate StrategyPoints you need to be tracked via PokerStrategy.com

Sorry couldn't be much help for you
      Ingrid
    • moodyuae
      moodyuae
      Bronze
      Thank you very much Ingrid.

Has anyone on this site ever use Bank Transfer option to get money out of the website? I wonder if thats a viable way to get money out of a poker site.

Thanks again.

Looking through the help section now.

Regards

Moody.
    • And3street
      And3street
      Bronze
      I had been using bank transfer for 3 years on bwin and never had problems. They are more secure than the rest of the known poker sites.
    • TakeManies
      TakeManies
      Bronze
      They only removed the card withdrawal method last week and I emailed them to ask why when my withdrawal got refunded and I got this reply:

Due to technical issues currently affecting outpayments requested by VISA, we have been forced to cancel your outpayment.

We have temporarily removed this withdrawal option from our website until this issue is resolved.

If you should wish to request an outpayment at this time, we kindly ask you to select bank transfer.

Hope this helps :)
    • zloVkvetinaci
      zloVkvetinaci
      Bronze
      I use bank (wire) transfer for withdrawing, the money is in my account in 2-3 days. I also used moneybookers, took one day.
    • dydukas
      dydukas
      Platinum
      Originally posted by zloVkvetinaci
      I use bank (wire) transfer for withdrawing, the money is in my account in 2-3 days. I also used moneybookers, took one day.
      Same here. Even bank transfers can take 1 day if you request withdrawal in the morning. :)
    • TakeManies
      TakeManies
      Bronze
      Bank transfer went through smoothly :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      such a helpful thread, thanks guys for posting and helping Moody! :heart:
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      Is there any fee with bank transfer? It's killing me to cashout on Moneybookers (conversion fee FTW :( )
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Regarding the withdrawal questions, please contact Bwin's customer support and they will be able to help you. Maybe a little info here? :rolleyes:
      Ingrid
      :) tried that? ^^
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      Yep, tried that and even decided to email their support because of this: Payments made between European Union countries are charged as domestic bank transfers which means very low or no transfer fees.

Of course, they said "it depends" :rolleyes:
      VISA is gone and I'm refusing to play there if my only option is to choose between MB withdrawal fee (currency conversion) and bank transfer fee (wouldn't be surprised to see even higher effective conversion rate/fee than with MB).
    • TakeManies
      TakeManies
      Bronze
      I can only talk about my own experience and the amount I withdrew in GBP was the amount that turned up into my bank account via bank transfer so I didn't experience any fees.