3 Weeks of Raked Hand Races at William Hill - $36,300 to be Won

• KMMorten
      KMMorten
      Bronze
      It's finally here - a race promotion for everyone! In each of the three weeks, the race is split into four races for different limits - that way, players on both smaller and higher stakes have fair chances to get their share.

Each of the races run for one week. The Race Week starts on Monday and runs to Sunday, and after each Race Week, there is a one week break to recover from the grinding efforts.

Race Week 1: July 4 - 10
      Race Week 2: July 18 - 24
      Race Week 3: August 1 - 7

Take a look at our weekly payout structure:

Good luck everyone, see you at the tables!!
  • 13 replies
    • bjela
      bjela
      Bronze
      Do only $ tables count, or also euro and pound tables? And, because of exchange rates, for example, in which category does NL5Pounds go?
    • rocco762
      rocco762
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bjela
      Do only $ tables count, or also euro and pound tables? And, because of exchange rates, for example, in which category does NL5Pounds go?
      +1, good question
    • blackops888
      blackops888
      Bronze
      How are you guys going to know in which stakes a certain member plays in order to give him the money??
    • blackops888
      blackops888
      Bronze
      ????
    • IIJonasII
      IIJonasII
      Bronze
      Originally posted by blackops888
      How are you guys going to know in which stakes a certain member plays in order to give him the money??
      Its same as they know how menny raked hands you play...
    • moovet
      moovet
      Bronze
      will there be a daily updated table with top leaders or somoething similar??

and also, technically speaking, what does a "session" mean?
      for example:

i sit at a table and play for 2 hours, after 2 hour the table collapses and everyone leaves and i keep sitting for another 2 hours, after that players join and i play for another 2 hours then quit table.

does that mean i had a 6 hour session or did i have 2 sessions of 2 hours?
    • moovet
      moovet
      Bronze
      one more question:

if i get to rake most hands both in small and mid race, do i win both first prizes?
    • Midazolam
      Midazolam
      Bronze
      Hey moovet,

it doesn´t matter how long you are sitting at the table. You have to play the most raked hands to win the race.

if i get to rake most hands both in small and mid race, do i win both first prizes?
      Yes, you will. But I think, that this is nearly impossible.

Best regards
    • Escobario
      Escobario
      Bronze
      is there anyway to know how we are doing in regards to our standings?
    • Midazolam
      Midazolam
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Escobario
      is there anyway to know how we are doing in regards to our standings?
      Yes. You will find daily updates here: William Hill Raked Hands Race - Update Thread
    • rocco762
      rocco762
      Bronze
      this was a very good question, and we still don't have an answer...
    • Midazolam
      Midazolam
      Bronze
      Originally posted by rocco762
      this was a very good question, and we still don't have an answer...
      I post as a normal user in here in the english community.
      This promotion is made in corporation with WH.
      So WH will send a list with the results (updates) of the raked hand race to PokerStrategy.com. Normally PokerStrategy.com gets no information which limit or how many hands a players plays.

Just my 2 cents.
    • OzzyM
      OzzyM
      Bronze
      From main site:

"If a session starts before 00:00 GMT and ends after 00:01, then the whole session counts for the day on which the session ends.

Example: If you start a session on Monday, July 10 at 19:00 GMT and continue playing until after midnight, the entire session will count for Tuesday and not for the Raked Hands Race."

Does it mean, that session started today, 7pm, that finishes 1am, will count for Raked Hands Race?

Also, is it the first time this kind of race is organized? Any estimations about how many raked hands we will need for prizes? Like 2-3k I guess?