Elephant "outdated database format"

• fakethat
      fakethat
      Bronze
      Ok so, I don't know if this is relevant.

But I've been able to solve a lot of elephant errors. Now I've been able to get really far. For example, elephant shows a notification in my FTP pokerroom that stats will appear when I've played enough hands. But they don't.

Now the only thing that still didn't really quite work was when I created a new database, I got this error "outdated database format".

And I can't see any other reason why elephant doesn't work yet. It doesn't show stats at my table. Nor does it shows my hand history in elephant.

One sidenote though: i've somehow set up some kind of auto import feature in elephant. And this has resulted in elephant "auto importing" about every few seconds. And it says about every few seconds it auto imports 1 file (sometimes 2 or more or sometimes 0).

So as far as I can tell, it manages to import something. But I don't see any stats anywhere?

Does somebody know how I can solve this problem?
  • 2 replies
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey fakethat,

Now the only thing that still didn't really quite work was when I created a new database, I got this error "outdated database format".
      This is not a problem - ignore it.

Try importing some hands manually and look for the latest logfile for this import.

Also, which kind of hands are you trying to import?

Do you see the table average window (black window) on your pokertables?
    • fakethat
      fakethat
      Bronze
      I got it working eventually. I was playing either free rolls or play money (play money only for testing out). Or with FTP (on Full Tilt Poker).

Am playing a cash game now on micro stakes. And it works now, thanks!