copy of credit card?

• Damlqv
      Damlqv
      Bronze
      Hey. I got this mail from Poker770 where they ask for a copy of the front and back of my credit card. Is it just me or should you never give this information to someone else? Are there other poker sites asking for this information as well or is it just here?

Regards Damlqv

Dear ***** ,

Thank you for choosing Poker770!

By the request of our electronic payment agent, we kindly ask you to send us a copy of your identity card and the front / back copies of your credit card number ****** you used to deposit on our website.

You may send us the copies of your documents by e-mail as file attachments or by fax on (+44) 207 419 5711 (illegible copies are not acceptable). When sending your documents, please make sure you indicate your e-mail address or username.

As soon as we receive the requested documents, we will be happy to offer you a $50 bonus, so that you could go on having fun with Poker770.

Please be informed that the copies of your documents are requested by our electronic payment agent with the purpose of ensuring the security of your on-line transactions.

For your information, our bank descriptor is Chicoutimi.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the Poker770 Customer Service at financial@poker770.co.uk.

Best regards,

Chantal

Poker770 Team
  • 4 replies