This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Greetings from Portugal

• AiDoNou
      AiDoNou
      Bronze
      Hello,

My name is Carlos and i live in Portugal. I'm here because i want to learn more about this terrific game. I passed the quizz, but would like to know in detail which questions I answered right and wrong. Is this possible?
      I'm enjoying very much this site and all the articles about poker strategy.

Ty all
  • 6 replies
    • TonyRice
      TonyRice
      Bronze
      Hey Carlos,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com. You have the same name as me only more exotic :D

Im not sure if you can see which answers you got wrong but if you keep studying the articles you will soon be learning a lot more than you did in the quiz anyway :)

Good luck mate,
      Carl
    • AiDoNou
      AiDoNou
      Bronze
      Hey Carl,

It was just a matter of curiosity, thus not important.
      I agree with you: studying the articles I'll soon be able to play better than when answering the quiz...
      About our names, I don't know if mine is more exotic, but definitely we have a great name, many times repeated in History.

Good luck for you too, And thanks for your words,
      Carlos
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hey carlos,

if you are really curious, it cant hurt to send support a ticket and ask them which answers you got wrong :D

smiles,
      wendy
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      sorry, i just confirmed. it's not possible to get your test result details :f_eek: but like the awesome carl said, it's really not what's important. just improving and learning :D

hmm i dont know which name is more exotic. they are just different. :D
    • AiDoNou
      AiDoNou
      Bronze
      hey wendy,

thanks for you kind attention. you're right: what's important is learning and improve.

Best regards,
      carlos
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Welcome and good luck

Roo :P