pros in ivey's room

• DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      hey i'm wondering has anyone ever actually seen them play in ivey's room? every time i go there to check there's no one else at the tables. would be awesome to sit and watch them play for that amount of money... even if we can watch them do that on tv lol...
  • 8 replies
    • gudalemandele
      gudalemandele
      Bronze
      You are a few months late..
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      oh crap i completely forgot about black friday lol...
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      lol yeah not many around at the moment I would think.

I have watched some of these games in the past. The chat box just goes mad with all the spectators though, so I always turned this off or just ignored it.

Always good to watch for a few minutes, but difficult to learn much without seeing the players cards.

Bart
    • lynius
      lynius
      Bronze
      Can someone explain to me why so many people sit at the heads up tables alone? Wouldn't it make sense for them to actually play each other? There must be something I'm missing.
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      yea i can imagine that would be pretty annoying. i recon it would be interesting enough just to watch people win/lose massive amounts of money on a hand but then again would love to see the cards. and i was wondering about the heads up table thing as well. not sure why - i used to think it was cos it was their own personal table which was named after them but it appears that this is not the case........ meh
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lynius
      Can someone explain to me why so many people sit at the heads up tables alone? Wouldn't it make sense for them to actually play each other? There must be something I'm missing.
      they are regulars waiting for fish

:)
    • lynius
      lynius
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar
      they are regulars waiting for fish
      Thought as much, so im guessing they know its basically a waste of time playing each other/don't want to play each other?
    • Tavbi123
      Tavbi123
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DrDunne
      yea i can imagine that would be pretty annoying. i recon it would be interesting enough just to watch people win/lose massive amounts of money on a hand but then again would love to see the cards. and i was wondering about the heads up table thing as well. not sure why - i used to think it was cos it was their own personal table which was named after them but it appears that this is not the case........ meh
      omg :D :D DD
      they are just good players who want to play fish and not each other:)