Willaim Hill scum

• 7 replies
    • NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      ahahahahah i just got message from WH and they are accusing me for laundering money,omg i can't believe this...

Whatever i had 55 euros and they took them, i don't even bother to replay.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi NikolaB85,

Appreciate your frustration at having your account temporarily suspended, however venting your anger in the forums won't help your case much I'm afraid.

I would highly recommend that you contact and work with the William Hill Support Team in resolving any issues in a calm, methodical and professional manner.

Usually accounts are closed in order to protect both yourself and of course William Hill from unusual and possible or suspected activity. This is usually the first course of action pending an inquiry into such activity.

Like I said, provide them with whatever they ask for, help them to fully investigate and assuming you are innocent of course, I'm sure it will be resolved appropriately. Please just allow them time and remain calm and helpful during all contact with them.

Let us know how you get on.

Best regards,

Bart
    • NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      thay are asking me to send them a screenshot from moneybookers and ID but i won't do that! because they are always picking on me. couple of days before they took my playing balance equal to 28$ and i had to wait like 2 hours to give me back,now they are locking my account.

i don't want to contact them i just don't care anymore i already delete WH poker client.

sorry for bothering.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Nikola,

I can only agree with Bart.

We are sorry to see you were experiencing problems with William Hill and decided not to continue playing there.

Are you thinking of joining another poker room?

Let us know if we can help you further on.
      Ingrid
    • AmebixWinter
      AmebixWinter
      Bronze
      If you don't want to send your details ,the problem is only yours..when you go to the bank to deal with money, they always ask your documents, so....it's something normal.
    • mariobros00
      mariobros00
      Bronze
      laundering money accusation for a 55€ BR? lol that is just ridiculous of them
    • icedur1
      icedur1
      Basic
      they just close my account. No more wasting time there,that's it.[/quote]Jeez!
      I can't stand this fukers that run around open 50 accounts make ilegit transfers get account closed and then start to say the platform theft them.
      It is a shame that some of them get their money :|