Entered wrong deposit bonus code

• n00jbr
      n00jbr
      Bronze
      Entered wrong deposit code and didn't activate first deposit bonus. The Live chat support doesn't seem to work, anyone else ever had this problem and solved it?

Thanks
  • 8 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi n00jbr,

The correct code is of course vital to ensure that you are tracked to PokerStrategy.com.

I would suggest contacting the PartyPoker support team as soon as you can and see if they are prepared to accept the correct code. It is entirely up to them though, totally at their descretion.

I've never used the live support before, but I have phoned and emailed them. I must admit on both occasions the response was really quick, professional and things resolved very quickly.

Fingers crossed for you, let us know how you get on.

Best regards,

Bart
    • n00jbr
      n00jbr
      Bronze
      So wait, what code should I have entered? My account is already tracked I have had my $50 capital etc. I just deposited for the first time and used the "PSVIP" code but I realised I should have used "PSDB100"

Do I have to use a certain code everytime I deposit or once my account is tracked it will continue to be so?

Thanks.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hello my friend,

Sorry I thought you meant that you had just signed up to them.

As long as you used the PokerStrategy.com code when first signing up to them, you will be tracked and you will continue to be tracked.

I'm not aware of the PSDB100 code, I've no idea what this is used for, but rest assured a tracked account will remain tracked.

Hope this helps, sorry for any confusion,

Bart
    • n00jbr
      n00jbr
      Bronze
      The "PSDB100" is the current 100% deposit bonus. But I used "PSVIP" instead... Will I get my 100% deposit bonus via PS or have I done it wrong because there are no active bonuses showing...
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      PSVIP entitles you to a 100% bonus on your first deposit.

There are a couple of requirements that you must meet which I've linked you to here and quoted the main bit e.g. within 120 days of signing up etc.

100% up to $500 Bonus
      For your first deposit, you will receive a bonus that is equivalent to 100% (up to $500) of your deposit amount. If you have chosen Euros as your currency, the maximum bonus is €325; for British Pounds the maximum is £250.

You have 120 days to activate your First Deposit Bonus after the creation of your account.

The bonus will be cleared in 10 steps. Every time you complete a step, 10% of the bonus will be released.

The bonus is cleared at a rate of 8 PartyPoints for every $1, 10 PartyPoints for €1, and 12 PartyPoints for £1. This is according to the currency that you have chosen for your account.

You have 120 days to clear the entire bonus. You will get to keep the bonus money that you have cleared within the 120 days, even if you have not managed to clear the entire bonus.
      Assuming you've met this criteria, the bonus should appear in your account shortly, failing that the support team should be able to help.

Hope this helps, shout if you need further clarification on any aspect however ;)

Best regards,

Bart
    • n00jbr
      n00jbr
      Bronze
      Emailed PP last night problem fixed this morning. Turns out I did enter the wrong code but they just went ahead and activated the bonus for me :)
      I must say I am very impressed with the reponse time and how easy it was to get it sorted. Especially as PKR have completely ignored the messages I sent them in the last week, clearly they don't want my donk-money as much as PP ;p

Thanks for your help here aswell.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Great to hear it worked well for you n00jbr :)

Bart did a good job helping out, as always :heart:
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Nice one n000jbr & well played PartyPoker :s_thumbsup:

Enjoy your poker my friend,

Bart