Feedback for OOMMBager

• 26 replies
    • paniini
      paniini
      Bronze
      Holla!

ohh sry, corrected my post thanks for moderator.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi paniini

sharing HH is a break of FullTilt rules and is not allowed to be requested on our forums.

Best regards

Thazar
    • tomzyb
      tomzyb
      Bronze
      Updates?
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tomzyb
      Updates?
      He sent me a snapshot of his graph yesterday evening. Just contact him on skype if you didn't get it. ;)
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TiciBoy
      Originally posted by tomzyb
      Updates?
      He sent me a snapshot of his graph yesterday evening. Just contact him on skype if you didn't get it. ;)
      Likewise, I just ask him for updates daily. Was strange to see a SNG graph with hands played though, screwed over my mind for a second :)
    • tomzyb
      tomzyb
      Bronze
      No word from him for over a week, looks like another scammer, guess he took money from two stakings and ran with $1230..
    • OOMMbager
      OOMMbager
      Bronze
      I didn't take any money becasue i loose all stake!!(you can check sharkscope and pokertableranking)

PS-i will sent money to all staker that stake me for 700$ in few days after i get sallary as i work in beachbar.

I was hiding becasue i was waiting that fulltilt start again to get blocked money to payback staker but now will get money from work in few days so all will get money asap.

Im really sorry but don't have anything else to say...i was drunk and you can always make mistake in poker but hope all will forgive for my stupid hiding after i payback all
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      OOMMBager,

I would like a detailed schedule of when you will repay what amount please. It is the least you can do after dodging us for a month. Thank you.

NIVEKii
    • OOMMbager
      OOMMbager
      Bronze
      Sorry one more time,OK,i will in days-two...i hope i will get sallary tomorow or 19.08 and i will decide which amount can pay becasue i have to pay some bills also
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      No idea about the exact terms or what happened but if the stakee didn't lose his money because he tilted, spewed every hand, took NL10k shots or smth like that I see no reason for him to pay back...

I mean, if the stakers were constantly updated and it turned out the stakee was -EV it's their job to end it, not the stakee's.

Hope you guys settled everything though. :)
    • OOMMbager
      OOMMbager
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16
      No idea about the exact terms or what happened but if the stakee didn't lose his money because he tilted, spewed every hand, took NL10k shots or smth like that I see no reason for him to pay back...

I mean, if the stakers were constantly updated and it turned out the stakee was -EV it's their job to end it, not the stakee's.

in 1st stake money is blocked in fulltilt so that will be waiting...
      in 2nd -part is loosed playing normally on downswing and another part is loosed when i come play drunk on tilt...
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by OOMMbager
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16

in 1st stake money is blocked in fulltilt so that will be waiting...
      in 2nd -part is loosed playing normally on downswing and another part is loosed when i come play drunk on tilt...
      OK, that is indeed your fault. :D
    • supergaijin
      supergaijin
      Bronze
      Thanks for coming clean and committing to pay back stackers!!

I would assume that repayment of the first stake will be if / when full tilt comes back online?
    • T3rMiT3
      T3rMiT3
      Silver
      [I]Edited by stevegold87 - Would appreciate no unconstructive comments on this thread and hope the best for the backers.[/I]
    • OOMMbager
      OOMMbager
      Bronze
      I receive my sallary today and i will give cash to my friend and he will transfer to backer.

update1: 215$ sent to "tomzyb" as this is maximum he can send
    • tomzyb
      tomzyb
      Bronze
      215$ recieved. Waiting for the rest :P
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      So if I'm not mistaken OOMMBager, you have paid $215 to tomzyb and still have the following amounts to repay:

NIVEKii $70
      TiciBoy $70
      tomyzb $345
    • OOMMbager
      OOMMbager
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NIVEKii
      So if I'm not mistaken OOMMBager, you have paid $215 to tomzyb and still have the following amounts to repay:

NIVEKii $70
      TiciBoy $70
      tomyzb $345
      I give all money that i can give to repay to friend and he will send:

215+140 to tomzyb
      47 to nivekii
      47 to ticiboy

so that is 2/3....another 1/3 will payback when get some more money. Unfortunately can't pay all now
    • tomzyb
      tomzyb
      Bronze
      another $140 recieved for a total of $355.