[Application] LONGTERM staking for HUsng (start 11$bi)

• OOMMbager
      OOMMbager
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      Hey there

:spade: What

Staking for the HUsng on partypoker for 275$(25BI) or more (start with 11$bi speed 2 tabling),

climbing in limit(when bankroll reach):
      11*25=275
      22*30=660
      33*35=1155
      55*40=2200
      109*50=5450

:heart: Why

HUsng are really soft and I think its not hard to make money - still variance is high and therefore I want partner to share profit and variance with.I played about 5000HUsng lifetime on all my account (from 6$to 60$bi) with roi of 9.5 alltogether when I cleared all deposit bonus.Now on party seems very fishy so want stay there!

:diamond: What I offer
      *daily comunnication via Skype (or another if you preffer)
      *Bi-Daily résumé .
      *Dedication + Volume.
      *+EV invest for you :)

:club: Contact

Short note in this thread + contact through our community tool

Staking history:
      superturbo 6max on FT (make 1500$profit in a month)

username: oommbager (partypoker) oomm-bager (pokerstars, fulltiltpoker) + ...

(2tabling husng,11$most,no volume but just starting on partypoker and played few days here after paused with poker and is very soft)

feedback link: feedback for OOMMbager
  • 4 replies
    • shehanshah
      shehanshah
      Bronze
      Is that(140 games) ur total experience??? lifetime(all 5000 sngs u played) graph pls. And where were u before, coz i see u just joined pokerstrategy in JUNE.
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Originally posted by OOMMbager
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      Hey there

:spade: What

Staking for the HUsng on partypoker for 275$(25BI) or more (start with 11$bi speed 2 tabling),

climbing in limit(when bankroll reach):
      11*25=275
      22*30=660
      33*35=1155
      55*40=2200
      109*50=5450

:heart: Why

HUsng are really soft and I think its not hard to make money - still variance is high and therefore I want partner to share profit and variance with.I played about 5000HUsng lifetime on all my account (from 6$to 60$bi) with roi of 9.5 alltogether when I cleared all deposit bonus.Now on party seems very fishy so want stay there!

:diamond: What I offer
      *daily comunnication via Skype (or another if you preffer)
      *Bi-Daily résumé .
      *Dedication + Volume.
      *+EV invest for you :)

:club: Contact

Short note in this thread + contact through our community tool

Staking history:
      superturbo 6max on FT (make 1500$profit in a month)

username: oommbager (partypoker) oomm-bager (pokerstars, fulltiltpoker) + ...

(2tabling husng,11$most,no volume but just starting on partypoker and played few days here after paused with poker and is very soft)

feedback link: feedback for OOMMbager
      For reference,

Good application but I agree with shehanshah that if you could post the lifetime graph if possible you would get action easier for sure.

Good luck and take care

Simon
    • OOMMbager
      OOMMbager
      Bronze
      i joined in june 2010 PS.com and have pokerstars,fulltilt and partypoker tracked with ps.com .....all another platform i try with pokersavvy,I can send you graph tommorow when i come to my PC (there is about 1200husng handhistory)
    • shehanshah
      shehanshah
      Bronze
      my bad..just post it here on this thread. TY.