This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[Application] LONGTERM staking for HUsng (start 11$bi)

• OOMMbager
      OOMMbager
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      Hey there

:spade: What

Staking for the HUsng on partypoker for 275$(25BI) or more (start with 11$bi speed 2 tabling),

climbing in limit(when bankroll reach):
      11*25=275
      22*30=660
      33*35=1155
      55*40=2200
      109*50=5450

:heart: Why

HUsng are really soft and I think its not hard to make money - still variance is high and therefore I want partner to share profit and variance with.I played about 5000HUsng lifetime on all my account (from 6$to 60$bi) with roi of 9.5 alltogether when I cleared all deposit bonus.Now on party seems very fishy so want stay there!

:diamond: What I offer
      *daily comunnication via Skype (or another if you preffer)
      *Bi-Daily résumé .
      *Dedication + Volume.
      *+EV invest for you :)

:club: Contact

Short note in this thread + contact through our community tool

Staking history:
      superturbo 6max on FT (make 1500$profit in a month)

username: oommbager (partypoker) oomm-bager (pokerstars, fulltiltpoker) + ...

(2tabling husng,11$most,no volume but just starting on partypoker and played few days here after paused with poker and is very soft)

feedback link: feedback for OOMMbager
  • 4 replies
    • shehanshah
      shehanshah
      Bronze
      Is that(140 games) ur total experience??? lifetime(all 5000 sngs u played) graph pls. And where were u before, coz i see u just joined pokerstrategy in JUNE.
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Originally posted by OOMMbager
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      Hey there

:spade: What

Staking for the HUsng on partypoker for 275$(25BI) or more (start with 11$bi speed 2 tabling),

climbing in limit(when bankroll reach):
      11*25=275
      22*30=660
      33*35=1155
      55*40=2200
      109*50=5450

:heart: Why

HUsng are really soft and I think its not hard to make money - still variance is high and therefore I want partner to share profit and variance with.I played about 5000HUsng lifetime on all my account (from 6$to 60$bi) with roi of 9.5 alltogether when I cleared all deposit bonus.Now on party seems very fishy so want stay there!

:diamond: What I offer
      *daily comunnication via Skype (or another if you preffer)
      *Bi-Daily résumé .
      *Dedication + Volume.
      *+EV invest for you :)

:club: Contact

Short note in this thread + contact through our community tool

Staking history:
      superturbo 6max on FT (make 1500$profit in a month)

username: oommbager (partypoker) oomm-bager (pokerstars, fulltiltpoker) + ...

(2tabling husng,11$most,no volume but just starting on partypoker and played few days here after paused with poker and is very soft)

feedback link: feedback for OOMMbager
      For reference,

Good application but I agree with shehanshah that if you could post the lifetime graph if possible you would get action easier for sure.

Good luck and take care

Simon
    • OOMMbager
      OOMMbager
      Bronze
      i joined in june 2010 PS.com and have pokerstars,fulltilt and partypoker tracked with ps.com .....all another platform i try with pokersavvy,I can send you graph tommorow when i come to my PC (there is about 1200husng handhistory)
    • shehanshah
      shehanshah
      Bronze
      my bad..just post it here on this thread. TY.