transfer issue

• ronshadow88
      hi guyz,
      i m roni, & i live in a country name BANGLADESH. hope some of u heard of it.anyz, i need to know something. help me out plz...
      1. can i make any sort of transfer before making the $50 rake or deposit. i have around $75, can i transfer the extra $25?
      2. in my country, depositing is a big problem. what can be the alternatives?
  • 2 replies
    • purplefizz
      hi roni,

welcome to our community! i've heard of bangladesh of course :D i'm from asia as well. since a lot of poker rooms are managed in europe, bank transfer can be quite costly since we are so far away. if you want to transfer cash between sites, the most convenient in my opinion is finding an ewallet that works for your country. i've never gotten any charges for transferring between sites (i use click2pay. i used moneybookers before but it no longer allows gambling transactions from my country. i think i will explore neteller next). however withdrawal is a totally different matter.

your options will depend greatly on your poker room as well. i think the best way would be to contact the support of the site where you play to ask for options available to your country. i would ask them about transferring too (as in player to player transfer) as some sites require you to have deposited before allowing transfers to be made.

hope this helps. if you have more questions, let us know.

• travarce
      Make acount on mooneybookers order card from him and try on that way ! Nothing to lose.