Way To Stardom

• Gunn56
      Gunn56
      Bronze
      Name is mike gunn been playing cards recreational for 10 years now . Most people call me Gunner for a nickname. All admit I have been a troll on this forum for 3 years. Im about to change that . Im going to read the articles all try to pass teh quix n use a deposit option threw stars if possible. Currently bought hodlem maneger . Will post graphs n updates on every sunday at the end of the week for progress and etc. IM also in love with the game of golf I find it relaxing and gives me a brake from lookign at the computer screen. I have no goals right now just to get better and even if its to make a small profit all be happy to notice the studying is making a change. Im from nova scotia canada love all music mostly techno n bass n drums you will be seeing me around the forums here more often. feel free to ask any questoins and all respond as soon as i can :) .Also all be posting hand historys in the forum to finding leaks in my game.. MikeGunn on stars good luck on the virtual felt everyone....
  • 4 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there Gunn,

3 things to say!

Big Welcome to the blog section :D

All admit I have been a troll on this forum for 3 years.
      We don't mind the trolls, if it has positive perks ;)

love all music mostly techno n bass n drums you will be seeing me around the forums here more often
      Music pleeeease!! like.. NOW

Looking forward following your progress.
      Ingrid
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      i feel so honoured
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TobyCS
      Originally posted by IngridN
      i feel so honoured
      I know you would find this Toby :heart: :D

troll King... obv
    • Gunn56
      Gunn56
      Bronze
      just passed the quiz so img onan wait till i get the 50 dollars then i will no longer be a basic .....