This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Way To Stardom

• Gunn56
      Gunn56
      Bronze
      Name is mike gunn been playing cards recreational for 10 years now . Most people call me Gunner for a nickname. All admit I have been a troll on this forum for 3 years. Im about to change that . Im going to read the articles all try to pass teh quix n use a deposit option threw stars if possible. Currently bought hodlem maneger . Will post graphs n updates on every sunday at the end of the week for progress and etc. IM also in love with the game of golf I find it relaxing and gives me a brake from lookign at the computer screen. I have no goals right now just to get better and even if its to make a small profit all be happy to notice the studying is making a change. Im from nova scotia canada love all music mostly techno n bass n drums you will be seeing me around the forums here more often. feel free to ask any questoins and all respond as soon as i can :) .Also all be posting hand historys in the forum to finding leaks in my game.. MikeGunn on stars good luck on the virtual felt everyone....
  • 4 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there Gunn,

3 things to say!

Big Welcome to the blog section :D

All admit I have been a troll on this forum for 3 years.
      We don't mind the trolls, if it has positive perks ;)

love all music mostly techno n bass n drums you will be seeing me around the forums here more often
      Music pleeeease!! like.. NOW

Looking forward following your progress.
      Ingrid
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      i feel so honoured
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TobyCS
      Originally posted by IngridN
      i feel so honoured
      I know you would find this Toby :heart: :D

troll King... obv
    • Gunn56
      Gunn56
      Bronze
      just passed the quiz so img onan wait till i get the 50 dollars then i will no longer be a basic .....