What's wrong with their support?

• mrbeast87
      mrbeast87
      Bronze
      Greetings poker sharks!

Using PokerStrategy's MSS, I managed to make some profits at Party Poker and now I want to make my first cash out. But when I tried to do it, I got this error:
      Cashouts Blocked
      Cashouts are not allowed for this account category. Please contact our customer service.

I contacted the customer service 4 days ago, but I got no answer! And they say in their website that they answer in 24 hours!...

Has someone had problems with their costumer service before?
      Do you think it's safe playing there or do you think my money is at risk? Maybe they'll never let me cash out!?
  • 4 replies
    • bjela
      bjela
      Bronze
      Never had a problem with support or cashing out. You do need to validate your account before any cashouts, that's standard procedure for all poker rooms.

Try e-mailing them again.
    • mrbeast87
      mrbeast87
      Bronze
      But has anyone recently contacted their support successfully?

I think they may not be replying ONLY ME on purpose. I remembered I've had an account with them over 5 years ago... I'm afraid they consider this cheating and are planning to close my account. But since I'm generating rake, they just don't answer me so I keep earning them money!!!
    • bjela
      bjela
      Bronze
      I contacted the support a few weeks ago, no problems.

If you have multiple accounts, your account will be closed and your money will probably be lost, as you broke the rules.
    • mrbeast87
      mrbeast87
      Bronze
      Well, this won't influence anything, but I didn't do it on purpose. The account was very old anyway, it should already be closed due to inactivity!

Why, in my act of registering, they haven't warned me that a user already had that details? F*cking capitalists!