My carrer, this time seriously!

• ancha666
      ancha666
      Bronze
      hello everyone!

firstly I have to thanks to poker strategy which offers great way for learning poker - really amazing what you guys are doing, great job!

ok my story goes like a lot of others - I'm playing poker for about 1 year online and in previous year I lost cca 200$ bankroll - of course because of horrible BR management and bad play as well.
      Bcs I really like playing poker and I think I could play it very well if i get disciplined more (i need discipline anywayz :D ), I decided to read some books, study hands, and read forums. After this, I'm gonna reload and play better.
      So after I read Doyle Brunson's Super System, David Sklansky -Theory Of Poker and Online No-Limit Texas Hold'em Poker for Beginners from August Omeara I just found this amazing site, registered, got funds and started to play.
      I bought pokertracker and Pahud and started grinding at NL10 BSS. Now you will probably said, oh fu**, this chick is full of shit, first of all she's talking about she wants to get disciplined at BRM and now playing against the rules. It's not like that - I saved 200$ in case I lost PS money. I felt I can get in the game, felt I can beat opponets at those stakes in case no bad variance comes...
      And it didn't, fortunately :P

After three days of playing I made 2k hands, which can't say a lot, but maybe you can tell me some information about my play...after all, 2k hands is something...

The reason of posting this topic is of course to greet you all, we will surely discuss, well, you already do, I will - from now on!

Be well on tables and thanks for comments!
  • 37 replies
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      Hi ancha and welcome to PokerStrategy forums

your stats look very good but im not actually a BSS player im playing sss

in case you haven't read it yet you should read the Psychology & Didactics articles this will help you alot with your self-discipline

:D

by the way where are you from ?

~vladnz
    • ancha666
      ancha666
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vladnz
      Hi ancha and welcome to PokerStrategy forums

your stats look very good but im not actually a BSS player im playing sss

in case you haven't read it yet you should read the Psychology & Didactics articles this will help you alot with your self-discipline

:D

by the way where are you from ?

~vladnz
      Hi there!

Thanks for advise about the article, didn't read this one!
      I'm from Slovenia - poker is on streak right now here :)
    • ancha666
      ancha666
      Bronze
      Hello there!

Last few days were quiet frustrating ... for last 6k hands I'm not improving at all...I wouldn't expect so many beats over premium hands - I see more trash cards won as premium ones...really don't know what to do - luckily I'm not kind of "tilting" person so that's not borthering me but I'm so bored at the tables, when I get the action with nuts there is maybe one short stacker uppon me and so I didn't double up on one table for ages :(
      and preflop...when I hit let's say AA and raise it properly I always get in the game the biggest fish who catches something with his trash cards :(

You can check my graph and stats, all comments are welcome...

thanks!

• Faye6891
      Faye6891
      Bronze
      Unlucky streaks do happen, just to make sure you're playing your A-game and everything should be fine in the long run.

Now, regarding your stats, isn't your AF a little bit too low?
    • ancha666
      ancha666
      Bronze
      @Faye6891

I know ... hope soon comes lucky streak :)

about AF - it's possible that I'm to passive on the flop, i don't know...what factor would be relevant?
    • Faye6891
      Faye6891
      Bronze
      I don't know, I'm just pointing it out, I'm not the best person to ask this... I'm too agressive. :D
    • degnic
      degnic
      Bronze
      I think your AF is perfectly fine. I think you have preflop AF included in the total AF which makes total AF look a bit low, but flop+turn+river AF all look fine to me.

And don't worry about being breakeven in last 6k hands, it's pretty normal. Your BB/100 rate is still good so just keep playing your A-game :)

ow and welcome + good luck at the tables :D
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello ancha666!

Nice to see your doing well and that you like the site. As you probably know break-even and downswings are sadly a frustrating yet perfectly normal part of poker. With consistently good play, the upwards trend will continue - especially as you continously further and develop your own game.

Best of luck for the future and keep us updated!
    • limeni333
      limeni333
      Bronze
      Lep pozdrav anca :)

Kje s slovenije pa si?
      poznaš kej zanimivh live iger!

And i would like to know where do you het this grafs from

Where do you play on wich platofrm ?

Good luck pa srečno :)
    • Faye6891
      Faye6891
      Bronze
      Originally posted by degnic
      I think you have preflop AF included in the total AF which makes total AF look a bit low, but flop+turn+river AF all look fine to me.
      True, I hadn't noticed that. Sorry.
    • ancha666
      ancha666
      Bronze
      thanks for all good wishes and comments :) :) :)

i think this thread is somehow magical, I just earned 4BI in last few hours :)
      and listen to this, I beat aces with my kings, haha that never happend to me ever, always opposite :D

@limeni333

<slo mode>
      oj oj, imamo tud slovence tle gor al kako :)
      iz kranja sem drugače; kar se live igrc tiče pa zadnje čase čist v pokru :D okej kakšn katanc pade kdaj ! drugače sem pa bolj družabne sorte, brez pripomočkov :D upam da me ta poker ne bo čisti pojedu hihi
      </slo mode>

about the graphs:
      free software - Poker Grapher (http://sourceforge.net/projects/pokergrapher/)
      but it's only useful in combination with pokertracker which costs some money (I think 50USD)

I play at Mansion for now, lots of fishes...if they would be unlucky I would be already a rich girl hahaha

good luck in srečno tudi tebi!!
    • limeni333
      limeni333
      Bronze
      <slo mode> a ti kr s katancem gemblaš pa to :) ja čist zajebana :) . Ja mene je tud poker že pojedu sam to je blo pred kakim letom. Sm pol sm hmal nehu za kake pol leta zdej sm pa nazaj, ampak z vleik več samokontorle, in z gemblingom na minimum. Glih bogat še nisem sam si pa konstantno withdrawam štipendijo sej veš študentsko življenje je drago. Če si za se lahk kdaj dobiva na pjači pa kej pogovoriva o pokru. Ker jaz nimam nobenga ku bi se lahk z njim pogovarju o tem :) sicer sej poker je res popularne zdej zadne čase pa vsi o nejm govorijo ampak mam že dost unih pred floopom ne morš vedit če boš zmagu sej je 53 kart ..... pa take veš, tko da kak kvalitetno deljenje izkušenj in napotkov bi blo več kot dobrodošlo! drgač pa študriam v portorožu trenutno. Lp
      P.s. ženske ste pomoje še boljše poker playerke kot tipi , ker jaz konstantno vabm moje frendice naj zaćnejo. ):) če se pa srečava na mansion jaz sm limenkoAA.

LP
      <slo mode>
    • ancha666
      ancha666
      Bronze
      up to 220$ - arround 6BI today, yeaay :) :) :) :) :) :)
    • ancha666
      ancha666
      Bronze
      @limeni333

ah sej katanc je pa res gemblersko čist nedolžen :)

drugače sem pa jest skoz za take debate, sam razen prek neta bo bol težka, veš - trenutno namreč študiram v londonu in me še nekaj časa ne bo nazaj v domače kraje :) )
    • limeni333
      limeni333
      Bronze
      ja no problem drgač se pa lahk tud u londonu dobiva na kavi kr 11.marca letim v valencio h kolegu pa je vmesna postojanka london :) ob 3h sm na London Stansted ob pol 6ih letim naprej tko da če se ti da :) častim kavo :)
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Ja samo tam je kava 4 funte :D Hehe kar trikrat pomislis ce se jo splaca vzet. Le naprej razturajte poker.

Aja katance tud jaz spilam. Zadnje case ne zmagujem vec sploh-igram na slovenskih turnirjih :tongue:
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

Since this is an english Forum please speak English in consideration of the other users. Otherwise I will have to start deleting posts - which I think none of us want :)

Regards,
      SoyCD
    • limeni333
      limeni333
      Bronze
      @SoyCD

Excuse me but could we make a slovenian lenguage section is this possible i could be moderator if you want ?

enjoy
    • limeni333
      limeni333
      Bronze
      @ slikec

"slo mode"
      sej smo gemblerji mamo dnarja ku blata " :) haha
      "slo mode"