[Application] Henessy Daily Stake

• henessy2020
      henessy2020
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

First of all, hi to all of u, readers...

My name is George, i am a 29 yo romanian Micro MTT player and, i am new here, on the english section of the forum, but i do have a little experience in stacking here, on Poker Strategy, and also on other forum that have a staking section, and which link i cannot put it here, because it might be masked advertise...

Also my OPR stats u will find it by clicking the following links:
      Stars OPR
      FullTilt OPR

Online i play for a few months on PokerStars and Fulltilt, but i did played some live poker, and from this experience i have my basic knolledges about poker playing . When i started to play online, i realized that all my knollege was not enough and i started to look for strategy articles and videos online. After a short studdy period i started the play, because i str...as some options of splitting:
      ***60/40 in backer favour, for any ITM<=$450
      ***50/50 for any ITM>$450 and for FT 9-5 possition
      ***60/40 in my favour for FT 1-4 possition
      Anyway, as i sayed, those numbers ar only informative, and will be discussed and negociated before the stake begin

Hoping that you will be interested in me, i am waiting to contact me on either way....PM here, on Y!mess or e-mail me

All the feedbacks for this stake it will be found here
      Feedback for Henessy's Stakes

Take care of you and GL to u at the tables...
  • 6 replies
    • henessy2020
      henessy2020
      Bronze
      *****Staking Offer for Tonight, June 24 and 25****

PokerStars

:club: $2.20 NLHE - $8k gtd - 22:15 CET
      :club: $2.75 NLHE - $10k gtd - 23:00 CET
      :club: $2.20 NLHE 6max turbo- $5k gtd - 23:15 CET
      :club: $2.20 NLHE 6max turbo- $5k gtd - 24:15 CET
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
      ---==Total: $9.35==---
      ============================================
      :spade: Conditions are the same. mostlly.... 60/40 in staker favour for any ITM<$350.....50/50 for any ITM >$350 ...... and 60/40 in my favour for places 1 and 2

:diamond: I accept to be staked for all, or only for one or more from the list
      :diamond: I also accept to add some more tourneys, but i will not play rebuy tourneys....and i preffer to play a max 4-6 simultanous

I will keep a clean rail, that will include the finishing position, the last hand and any eventual winnings.....I will also put some double up hands and if i am going deep, any important hands....like double up's or crippled hands

:spade: I wait to contact me here on community or on Yahoo messenger at ID: el_henessy

:diamond: :diamond: :diamond: Good Luck to me....and all of my readers, and backers.... :diamond: :diamond: :diamond:
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Thanks Henessy2020 and best of luck
    • henessy2020
      henessy2020
      Bronze
      same deal tonight
    • henessy2020
      henessy2020
      Bronze
      same one