This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[Application] Henessy Daily Stake

• henessy2020
      henessy2020
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

First of all, hi to all of u, readers...

My name is George, i am a 29 yo romanian Micro MTT player and, i am new here, on the english section of the forum, but i do have a little experience in stacking here, on Poker Strategy, and also on other forum that have a staking section, and which link i cannot put it here, because it might be masked advertise...

Also my OPR stats u will find it by clicking the following links:
      Stars OPR
      FullTilt OPR

Online i play for a few months on PokerStars and Fulltilt, but i did played some live poker, and from this experience i have my basic knolledges about poker playing . When i started to play online, i realized that all my knollege was not enough and i started to look for strategy articles and videos online. After a short studdy period i started the play, because i str...as some options of splitting:
      ***60/40 in backer favour, for any ITM<=$450
      ***50/50 for any ITM>$450 and for FT 9-5 possition
      ***60/40 in my favour for FT 1-4 possition
      Anyway, as i sayed, those numbers ar only informative, and will be discussed and negociated before the stake begin

Hoping that you will be interested in me, i am waiting to contact me on either way....PM here, on Y!mess or e-mail me

All the feedbacks for this stake it will be found here
      Feedback for Henessy's Stakes

Take care of you and GL to u at the tables...
  • 6 replies
    • henessy2020
      henessy2020
      Bronze
      *****Staking Offer for Tonight, June 24 and 25****

PokerStars

:club: $2.20 NLHE - $8k gtd - 22:15 CET
      :club: $2.75 NLHE - $10k gtd - 23:00 CET
      :club: $2.20 NLHE 6max turbo- $5k gtd - 23:15 CET
      :club: $2.20 NLHE 6max turbo- $5k gtd - 24:15 CET
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
      ---==Total: $9.35==---
      ============================================
      :spade: Conditions are the same. mostlly.... 60/40 in staker favour for any ITM<$350.....50/50 for any ITM >$350 ...... and 60/40 in my favour for places 1 and 2

:diamond: I accept to be staked for all, or only for one or more from the list
      :diamond: I also accept to add some more tourneys, but i will not play rebuy tourneys....and i preffer to play a max 4-6 simultanous

I will keep a clean rail, that will include the finishing position, the last hand and any eventual winnings.....I will also put some double up hands and if i am going deep, any important hands....like double up's or crippled hands

:spade: I wait to contact me here on community or on Yahoo messenger at ID: el_henessy

:diamond: :diamond: :diamond: Good Luck to me....and all of my readers, and backers.... :diamond: :diamond: :diamond:
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Thanks Henessy2020 and best of luck
    • henessy2020
      henessy2020
      Bronze
      same deal tonight
    • henessy2020
      henessy2020
      Bronze
      same one