This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[Application] Saturday Line-up Stake

• henessy2020
      henessy2020
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

*****Special Staking Offer for June 25****

PokerStars

:spade: This is a stake for Saturday Line-up on June 25. The No Lose promotion awards one free ticket to everyone who fails to cash a Line-up tourney. This ticket belongs to the stake of course and has to be played by July 16 before it expires.

In this promotion i will like to play the next 2 tourneys:
      :club: $3.30 Saturday Micro [$30k gtd] @15:00 EET and
      :club: $11 Saturday Duel [$20k gtd] @22:30EET
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
      ---==Total: $14.30==---
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      :club: If i will get a ticket, i will play it on the next Saturday under the same conditions
      ============================================
      Conditions are the same. mostlly.... 60/40 in staker favour for any ITM<$350.....50/50 for any ITM >$350 ...... and 60/40 in my favour for places 1 and 2

:diamond: I accept to be staked for all, or only for one or more from the list
      :diamond: I also accept to add some more tourneys, but i will not play rebuy tourneys....and i preffer to play a max 4-6 simultanous

:diamond: I will keep a clean rail, that will include the finishing position, the last hand and any eventual winnings.....I will also put some double up hands and if i am going deep, any important hands....like double up's or crippled hands. This it will be found on the Henessys Feedback Thread

:spade: I wait to contact me here on community or on Yahoo messenger at ID: el_henessy

:diamond: :diamond: :diamond: Good Luck to me....and all of my readers, and backers.... :diamond: :diamond: :diamond:

PS: Here u can find all the infos about myself. Henessys bio
  • 1 reply
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by henessy2020
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

*****Special Staking Offer for June 25****

PokerStars

:spade: This is a stake for Saturday Line-up on June 25. The No Lose promotion awards one free ticket to everyone who fails to cash a Line-up tourney. This ticket belongs to the stake of course and has to be played by July 16 before it expires.

In this promotion i will like to play the next 2 tourneys:
      :club: $3.30 Saturday Micro [$30k gtd] @15:00 EET and
      :club: $11 Saturday Duel [$20k gtd] @22:30EET
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
      ---==Total: $14.30==---
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      :club: If i will get a ticket, i will play it on the next Saturday under the same conditions
      ============================================
      Conditions are the same. mostlly.... 60/40 in staker favour for any ITM<$350.....50/50 for any ITM >$350 ...... and 60/40 in my favour for places 1 and 2

:diamond: I accept to be staked for all, or only for one or more from the list
      :diamond: I also accept to add some more tourneys, but i will not play rebuy tourneys....and i preffer to play a max 4-6 simultanous

:diamond: I will keep a clean rail, that will include the finishing position, the last hand and any eventual winnings.....I will also put some double up hands and if i am going deep, any important hands....like double up's or crippled hands. This it will be found on the Henessys Feedback Thread

:spade: I wait to contact me here on community or on Yahoo messenger at ID: el_henessy

:diamond: :diamond: :diamond: Good Luck to me....and all of my readers, and backers.... :diamond: :diamond: :diamond:

PS: Here u can find all the infos about myself. Henessys bio

thanks for changing the feedback link so fast

regards

Thazar