[Application] Saturday Line-up Stake

• henessy2020
      henessy2020
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

*****Special Staking Offer for June 25****

PokerStars

:spade: This is a stake for Saturday Line-up on June 25. The No Lose promotion awards one free ticket to everyone who fails to cash a Line-up tourney. This ticket belongs to the stake of course and has to be played by July 16 before it expires.

In this promotion i will like to play the next 2 tourneys:
      :club: $3.30 Saturday Micro [$30k gtd] @15:00 EET and
      :club: $11 Saturday Duel [$20k gtd] @22:30EET
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
      ---==Total: $14.30==---
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      :club: If i will get a ticket, i will play it on the next Saturday under the same conditions
      ============================================
      Conditions are the same. mostlly.... 60/40 in staker favour for any ITM<$350.....50/50 for any ITM >$350 ...... and 60/40 in my favour for places 1 and 2

:diamond: I accept to be staked for all, or only for one or more from the list
      :diamond: I also accept to add some more tourneys, but i will not play rebuy tourneys....and i preffer to play a max 4-6 simultanous

:diamond: I will keep a clean rail, that will include the finishing position, the last hand and any eventual winnings.....I will also put some double up hands and if i am going deep, any important hands....like double up's or crippled hands. This it will be found on the Henessys Feedback Thread

:spade: I wait to contact me here on community or on Yahoo messenger at ID: el_henessy

:diamond: :diamond: :diamond: Good Luck to me....and all of my readers, and backers.... :diamond: :diamond: :diamond:

PS: Here u can find all the infos about myself. Henessys bio
  • 1 reply
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by henessy2020
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

*****Special Staking Offer for June 25****

PokerStars

:spade: This is a stake for Saturday Line-up on June 25. The No Lose promotion awards one free ticket to everyone who fails to cash a Line-up tourney. This ticket belongs to the stake of course and has to be played by July 16 before it expires.

In this promotion i will like to play the next 2 tourneys:
      :club: $3.30 Saturday Micro [$30k gtd] @15:00 EET and
      :club: $11 Saturday Duel [$20k gtd] @22:30EET
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
      ---==Total: $14.30==---
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      :club: If i will get a ticket, i will play it on the next Saturday under the same conditions
      ============================================
      Conditions are the same. mostlly.... 60/40 in staker favour for any ITM<$350.....50/50 for any ITM >$350 ...... and 60/40 in my favour for places 1 and 2

:diamond: I accept to be staked for all, or only for one or more from the list
      :diamond: I also accept to add some more tourneys, but i will not play rebuy tourneys....and i preffer to play a max 4-6 simultanous

:diamond: I will keep a clean rail, that will include the finishing position, the last hand and any eventual winnings.....I will also put some double up hands and if i am going deep, any important hands....like double up's or crippled hands. This it will be found on the Henessys Feedback Thread

:spade: I wait to contact me here on community or on Yahoo messenger at ID: el_henessy

:diamond: :diamond: :diamond: Good Luck to me....and all of my readers, and backers.... :diamond: :diamond: :diamond:

PS: Here u can find all the infos about myself. Henessys bio

thanks for changing the feedback link so fast

regards

Thazar