getting grab'rm to work with party poker

• squizle
      squizle
      Bronze
      Hi

I can't get grab'm to work …... I just get a message saying no hands selected I'm fairly confident I've got the settings path to to my locally stored party poker had history correct ... no player name in the path

But I not sure what the data base I have to use …. is'nt grab'em a stand alone program?
  • 3 replies
    • galam
      galam
      Bronze
      Well if you want Grabe'em to include reads you have to use an external database (Pokertracker f.e.). Grabbing the hands should work without that database. Can you post the exact error message?
    • squizle
      squizle
      Bronze
      There us no error message …........... it just refuses to do anything …...... I tried unnstalling (an unimptesive uninstall program) and reinstalling …......... but the same result …........... I would very like to be able to use it as I need some advice on my short stack strategy as overall it is losing for me at present which may just be a a series of bad beats .…... I''m losing when when I hit 2 pair and trips
    • squizle
      squizle
      Bronze
      Also what do you mean by reads is that just a note system I type into or what? As I understand it I have to get a large number of points before I can use poker tracker is there a way to get a fatabase for it without buying poker tracker?