hi everyone I am quite new here and I d like to know if I played correctly this hands in a tournament, for real, in a small club, 20-30 € freezout.

1) In this hand I have pocket 10, I limp for early position (150 small blind, 300 big blind) there is one raise at 750, 2 player called and I called too. the flop is 8 :club: 8 :spade: 5 :heart: . I check, the player that raised before bets 600, one player fold another player called, I raised to 1300 because I thought that he had like A Q or A K. He re raise all inn.. so I had to fold.. Later he told me that he had A 8, very strange play to raise in early position with A 8...

2) I have A :club: J :club: , again in early position. I know that the charts says to fold this hand but I have a suited ace and the blind is still not so expensive, 300. I limp and few player called. the board is J :diamond: 8 :diamond: 3 :spade: . I think, I have top pair and top kicker, I bet 1000, everyone folds except one player. the turn is 5 :diamond: , the other guy checks I bet again, this time 2000, trying to discourage him if he wanted to make a straight, again the other player goes all-inn and I have to fold, also with 3 diamond on the board. I asked later what he had and he said Q Q... I did not understand why he did not raise before the flop...

3) After this 2 unlucky hands I arrive almost at the final table, very short just 5500 chips with the blinds 800. I am on the button 2 players folds and I have A :heart: 6 :club: I decided to move all inn, because the blinds were quite expensive and in few hands I will be broke (400-800 with 100 ante...). the big blinds decide to call he had pocket 5, nothing happened and he won.

did I play correctly in these 3 situations? thanks