Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
      SB ($28.81)
      Hero ($32.25)
      UTG ($25.75)
      CO ($25.94)
      BTN ($21.36)

Dealt to Hero K:club: A:heart:

UTG raises to $1, fold, BTN calls $1, fold, Hero raises to $4.25, fold, BTN calls $3.25

FLOP ($9.60) T:spade: T:diamond: 9:diamond:

Hero bets $5, BTN raises to $17.11 (AI), Hero folds

BTN wins $18.62

No stats, few hands played, but I assume he is fish.

What can you say about post flop? He may have wide range, he calls two times preflop, so might be Ax, Kx, pairs, Qx. So he should miss the flop often I think.
  • 5 replies
    • lolofon
      Personally, i don't see him calling worse or folding better on that flop so i'd check/call him down unless he seems like a pure calling station, then i'd just check/fold probably.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      or folding better

lets say he has 22-77 in his range. Will he not fold them? Of course not 100% but sometimes.

And if he has AJ, AQ, KJ, KQ, QJ he might call me with these.
    • Wriggers
      Since he's called twice his range is probably not lower than AQ, with pocket pairs probably 77+ and a few high suited connectors, although he does seem to be a fish so it's possible he has anything.

I'm not sure about the cbet on that flop since he can both shove as a bluff on a board that doesn't hit much of your range, or he could shove for value on the range such as 9Ts, 99, JJ, QQ, TJs. I think I agree with lolofon in a check/call line here and re-evaluate on the turn.

In fact, looking at it again there's not a lot of his range that we have good equity against. Let's say his flatcalling an open and then a 3bet range is:

77, 88, 99, TT, JJ, QQ, 89s, 9Ts, TJs, AQ

Although as I mentioned before, he does seem fishy so he could have stuff like AJ, AT, QJ, KJ, KQ etc in there. But anyway, there is not much in his range that is folding to a cbet here, maybe 77, 88 and AQ are, but that's about it.

Sorry if none of that made much sense, i've not slept in a while :D
    • SPeedFANat1c
      this makes sense what you said :) with check calling - I didn't want do that because if he plays like a calling station preflop, he probably plays that way after flop. So if he bets, that means he has a good hand. So I guess now its a c/f.
    • Kaitz20
      Since you have there initiative and generally yo range is very strong I like b/f flop
      He would not always shove that spot and often enough also get folds