This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Help to choose a book!

• ReyPeon
      ReyPeon
      Bronze
      Hi!

Which of these two books would you choose?

1. Small Stakes No-Limit Hold'em by Ed Miller, Matt Flynn and Sunny Mehta

2. Harrington on Online Cash Games; 6-Max No-Limit Hold 'em by Dan Harrington and Bill Robertie

3. None.

Thanks for your help!
  • 6 replies
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Why not buy the both of them?? :P

No more worries!! :P

Roo :P
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      To be honest, none :)

As many said already, there is enough material on Pokerstrategy that you really don't need any book ;)

P.S. Also, the majority of the books are out of date due the continue evolution of the game!

If you really cannot resist to buy one, well, "Small stakes No-Limit" is my choice, I just bought it few weeks ago and it is no bad at all.

Harrington is also a good book for 6max. Very good explaination of the math there. :s_biggrin:

Hope I have been somehow helpful! :)
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      kiro you can be so funny! :D

Anyway, kiro is right mostly, there is enough on P.S. to keep most people going, but I so appreciate others like to own a book or two and in respect of this I agree with kiro again in his choice.
      I have 13 books and I don't read them because P.S. content is more relevant to me.
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gadget51
      kiro you can be so funny! :D

Anyway, kiro is right mostly, there is enough on P.S. to keep most people going, but I so appreciate others like to own a book or two and in respect of this I agree with kiro again in his choice.
      I have 13 books and I don't read them because P.S. content is more relevant to me.
      X( dont worry about us trolls giving advice!!! Im way funnier than Kiroman!!!!! X(
    • jbpatzer
      jbpatzer
      Bronze
      Easy game > Poker Blueprint > 1 > 2
    • ReyPeon
      ReyPeon
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jbpatzer
      Easy game > Poker Blueprint > 1 > 2
      Thx for the feedback and these recommendations!

I already read and studied almost everything in PS. I feel stuck :f_mad: I thought I could learn new things from that material.

Maybe a coaching is what I need. :)