Help to choose a book!

• ReyPeon
      ReyPeon
      Bronze
      Hi!

Which of these two books would you choose?

1. Small Stakes No-Limit Hold'em by Ed Miller, Matt Flynn and Sunny Mehta

2. Harrington on Online Cash Games; 6-Max No-Limit Hold 'em by Dan Harrington and Bill Robertie

3. None.

Thanks for your help!
  • 6 replies
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Why not buy the both of them?? :P

No more worries!! :P

Roo :P
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      To be honest, none :)

As many said already, there is enough material on Pokerstrategy that you really don't need any book ;)

P.S. Also, the majority of the books are out of date due the continue evolution of the game!

If you really cannot resist to buy one, well, "Small stakes No-Limit" is my choice, I just bought it few weeks ago and it is no bad at all.

Harrington is also a good book for 6max. Very good explaination of the math there. :s_biggrin:

Hope I have been somehow helpful! :)
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      kiro you can be so funny! :D

Anyway, kiro is right mostly, there is enough on P.S. to keep most people going, but I so appreciate others like to own a book or two and in respect of this I agree with kiro again in his choice.
      I have 13 books and I don't read them because P.S. content is more relevant to me.
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gadget51
      kiro you can be so funny! :D

Anyway, kiro is right mostly, there is enough on P.S. to keep most people going, but I so appreciate others like to own a book or two and in respect of this I agree with kiro again in his choice.
      I have 13 books and I don't read them because P.S. content is more relevant to me.
      X( dont worry about us trolls giving advice!!! Im way funnier than Kiroman!!!!! X(
    • jbpatzer
      jbpatzer
      Bronze
      Easy game > Poker Blueprint > 1 > 2
    • ReyPeon
      ReyPeon
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jbpatzer
      Easy game > Poker Blueprint > 1 > 2
      Thx for the feedback and these recommendations!

I already read and studied almost everything in PS. I feel stuck :f_mad: I thought I could learn new things from that material.

Maybe a coaching is what I need. :)