fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.75, fold, BB calls $0.50

FLOP ($1.60) 8:heart: 6:diamond: 2:heart:

BB checks, Hero bets $1, BB raises to $2.50, Hero ?(

What\s best line and why ?
  • 3 replies
    • jachis
      jachis
      Bronze
      After his raise he has 7.5$ behind, the pot is already 5$ so I'd just shove here.

Against a full stack with the same stats I wouldnt be so happy getting it in cause his not that aggresive . If his raising range here is only sets and 2pair we're way behind so I'd just call here and reevaluate on turn.If we can add some good draws and random bluffs to his range we're doing fine again and can consider getting it in.
    • DeMarcohsp
      DeMarcohsp
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jachis
      After his raise he has 7.5$ behind, the pot is already 5$ so I'd just shove here.

Against a full stack with the same stats I wouldnt be so happy getting it in cause his not that aggresive . If his raising range here is only sets and 2pair we're way behind so I'd just call here and reevaluate on turn.If we can add some good draws and random bluffs to his range we're doing fine again and can consider getting it in.
      +1 Against this kind of stack I would always shove and expect to have usually ~ 12 outs when behind and also to dominate all of the draws he is doing this with (and I think he is playing this way almost all of his draws).

Against a big stack I would just call also to keep the possibility alive of coolering him (when he completes his non-nut flush draw)
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      shove
      you have some fold equity, since he may sometimes bluff, if he has pair then you´re slight favourite with your two overcards+ nut fd and he may always get there all-in with lower flushdraws that you crush