This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL20 - AKo

• KillaKHAN
      KillaKHAN
      Bronze
      Titan Poker Linton 0.10/0.20, hand converted by the iPoker Converter at Talking-Poker

saw flop | saw showdown

Button Hero ($3.90)
      SB twprules ($32.62)
      BB morfez ($4)
      UTG jporta ($20.46)
      UTG+1 reyran83 ($2.60)
      MP bruinnn ($20.91)
      CO-1 jmcasanova002 ($16.67)
      CO airjibe ($25.25)

Preflop: Hero is on the Button with A:spade: K:club:
      5 folds, Hero raises to 0.80, 1 fold, morfez calls 0.60.

Flop (1.70) 3:spade: J:heart: 8:diamond:
      morfez checks, Hero bets 1.20, morfez moves all-in for 3.20, Hero moves all-in for 1.90.

Turn (8.00) Q:club:

River (8.00) 2:spade:

Hero shows A:spade: K:club:
      morfez shows J:diamond: A:diamond:

morfez wins 8.00 with One pair, Jack

Did I missplay it somewhere? I think I was commited after the flop raise although in retrospect his complete + allin could very possible represent 33 or 88 but why would you force your set like that on such a random board.

I think I played the hand according to the SSS - if there is a mistake in the way I played it, and it's in the articles please inform me of it so I can correct my play.

With the odds it was 1.90 in a 6.10 pot so I'd actually need more outs then were present (arround 8 odds to justify the call but there were 6 that I was counting on although more realistically I should count 4-5 outs since there was a possible rag ace that already hit).
  • 4 replies